Inca Trail to machu picchu 4 days: The Great Empire , the largest in America and one of the largest antique spanned almost the entire western part of South America ( from Colombia , through Ecuador and Peru, Bolivia and Chile to cover part of Argentina ) . With a population of over 12 million people united by a single language, Quechua . It was ruled by an emperor named Inca. Its capital, Tours Cusco ( Navel Quechua ) , located in the middle of the Andes inca trail machupicchu, was called by its inhabitants ‘ Navel of the World ‘ . The Incas were specialists in stone. With it built almost everything, Public Buildings , Temples , Irrigation Systems , Water and Power Channels , Sculptures, etc. . Famous for building and managing huge stones ( hundreds of tons ) carved as huge pieces of puzzle to fit perfectly with the other pieces.inca trail machupicchu
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is undoubtedly one of the most popular excursions for those seeking adventure visiting Peru inca trail machupicchu .
Availability travel the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
Travel on the Inca Trail are daily departures from our travel and tourism “Machu Picchu Travel Peru” between March and January each year for domestic and international tourists.inca trail machupicchu
We recommend going on this hike between the months of April to October, due to the dry season with no rain. The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu has a strict limit on the number of people or tourist who can use the Inca Trail between approximately (500) and three hundred of them are the guides, porters and cooks and only two hundred for visitors, hikers travel. Therefore, we recommend to book your trip as soon as possible around age 6 months in advance to avoid any inconvenience. inca trail machupicchu
Online Availabiltity Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 Days / 3 Nights:
- Departures Dates travel: Every day from March to January (please check availability in our groups)
- Visited Places: tour Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Km 104 – Inca Trail – Llactapata– Wiñayhuayna – Inti Puku “Sungate” – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – tour Cusco
- Trip style: Archaeological, Cultural, Landscape, Ecological, camping inca trail tours
- Activities travel: Journey along the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Overnight in Aguas Calientes the “Machu picchu village”, hike machu picchu.
- Physical Rating travel: Dificultad ligero; Dificultad facil; Dificultad media; Dificultad dificil; Dificultad atleta.
- 3.1 stars – Based on 189 reviews of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Inca Trail Itinerary:
- tours day 1: Inca Trail to Cusco – Huayllabamba.
- tours day 2: Inca trail to Wayllabamba – Warmihuañusca – Pacaymayo
- tours day 3: Inca trail to Pacaymayo – Wiñayhuyna
- tours day 4: Inca trail to Wiñayhuyna – Inca trail to Machu Picchu
ITINERARY OF TRAVEL TO PERU AMAZON
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days / 3 nights:
TOUR DAY 01:
TOUR CUSCO – INCA TRAIL – HUAYLLABAMBA
Between 6:00 and 6:30 , we will pick you up at your hotel in our own private bus. Make sure you have your passport and ISIC student card (applicable ) . The trip to kilometer 82 takes about 3 hours . Travel time by bus are always approximations according to weather conditions , the physical ability of the group and many other factors, but you will walk approximately 2-3 hours before lunch and after lunch , about 3 hours walk to the village Wayllabamba to our first camp (3000 m). This first day we walk through the valley. This starts at 2380 meters. With a small climb to a platform that goes through the top of Llactapata and rewarded with magnificent views of snow-capped Veronica.inca trail machupicchu
About this day we walk about 14km inca trail machupicchu
TOUR DAY 02 :
INCA TRAIL TO WAYLLABAMBA – WARMIHUAÑUSCA – PACAYMAYO
It is the hardest day you walked approximately above 3000 meters. Up to 4200 meters which is the Highest step of this journey ( the Pass of the Dead ) . You can walk at your own pace , you regain your energy once you get to the passage and descend to the valley of Pacaymayo . ( Second camp at 3600 meters. This day you can hire an extra porter to help with things . Wayllabamba Village of the cost is approximately 70 soles. You must arrange and pay this money directly to the person articles carries Please check your belongings are complete when received This is the coldest night +2 / +4 degrees Celsius (December ) . . . -3/-5 degrees Celsius ( June).inca trail machupicchu
Approximately this day we walk about . 12km
TOUR DAY 03 :
INCA TRAIL TO PACAYMAYO – WIÑAYHUYNA
This day is exceptionally beautiful because they observe an incredible archaeological sites totally paved road. There are about 2000 stairs descending from Phuyupatamarca Wiñaywayna , just be careful with your knees). If you feel bad knees or broken ankle we recommend an additional carrier so that you do not carry the weight of his personal things and not overstressed your joints. Throughout the course of the trip will be guided in each archaeological site visits. Camping is usually Winaywayna ( about 2700 m) inca trail machupicchu
Be very careful with your personal belongings in this camp because all groups of different companies camped in the same spot forever ( hold) your valuables with you. The only hot shower on the Inca Trail is during this third night in Winaywayna . There is a hostel near the camp at a cost of 5 soles for 8 minutes , and a restaurant where you can buy bottled water.
Approximately this day we walk about . 16km . to inca trail machupicchu
TOUR DAY 04 :
INCA TRAIL TO WIÑAYHUAYN A – INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU
This day is very much needed Get up early to get to Intipunku , ” Puerta del Sol ” and so see the first sun illuminating the majestic Machu Picchu. This even will visit one day 40 minutes until the sun gate where you can archive the first photos of Machu Picchu. Then lower to the village of Machu Picchu for about 20 minutes. Then your guide will take a guided tour around Machu Picchu for a period of 2 hours and then you will be free to Machupicchu in your leisure time you have the option to climb Huayna Picchu ( this will take at least 90 minutes ) . A maximum of 400 hikers can climb this mountain by day where you can see the architectural achievement and beauty of Machu Picchu inaca trail
At the end of your visit Machu Picchu , you can get to Aguas Calientes ( it takes about 45 minutes) , the other option is to take a bus. The $ 7 ticket bus is included and your guide will give you the ticket. inca trail machupicchu
Since arriving at Aguas Calientes hot bath you can take in the hot springs and relax, your things will be stored in our restaurant.
If you do not extend your stay for a night in Aguas Calientes, you will return around 6pm to Cusco by train or train and bus. You will arrive in Cusco approximately 9 to 9.30pm. inca trail machupicchu
Please note , during the high season is from May to September there are a number of times space station for those who have completed the Inca trail or alternate routes only return to Ollantaytambo and from there we went to pick them up with removability private to return them to Cusco.to inca trail machupicchu
Approximate mind this day we travel about 7 km.
There is an option to extend your trip and stay an extra night in Aguas Calientes in a hostel , then return to Cusco the 5th day . Please if you want that option must be coordinated before heading to the Inca Trail or a day before your arrival at our office in cusco .[/restab] [restab title=”INCLUDED TOUR”]
INCLUDED TO INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 days:
- Tourism Official Guide English / Spanish
- Assistant Guide ( when the group exceeds more than 10 people )
- Pick up from your hotel
- Join the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Private transportation from Cusco to km 82
- Return train tickets from Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Duffle 5kg . To put your personal belongings including his sleeping bag
- Dining tent with tables , chairs
- Kitchen Chef who prepares the food for the Inca Trail
- Boil the purified water to fill their canteens every morning
QUALITY EQUIPMENTTO INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 days:
Teams are Waterproof , clean for 2 or 3 people per store. The tents are large ( designed to fit 4 people ) if it allows you to have more space for personal items .
- The sleeping mats are Thick, comfortable .
- We ship proper equipment as dining tent , kitchen tent, tables and chairs to enjoy your stay and food.
- In the morning we prepare coca tea or coffee to get up that way more relaxed
- Ball oxygen and emergency kit
THINGS YOU SHOULD BRING TO INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU:
- Your original passport (and your student card ( ISIC) applies only to persons under 26 .
- Sleeping bag ( it is not included but can be rented at our office in Cusco)
- adapting shoe trails.
- Rain poncho or rainwear
- Warm clothes , hat and gloves
- T extras
- adapting and comfortable pair ‘s Shorts Walk
- Sunscreen ( factor 35 recommended )
- Mineral water only for the first 4 hours and then we will provide purified water and boiled to fill their canteens .
- Mosquito repellent
- Disposable Paper Bath
- Personal medication
- Flashlights with extra batteries
OPTIONAL SERVICES THAT ARE NOT INCLUDED TO INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU:
- Rental sleeping bag $ 20.00 (minus 15 degrees) .
- Walking sticks $ 8
- Personal Supplement $ 25.00
- Unless you hire an extra porter you have to carry your personal luggage , sleeping bag and mat. You have to indicate whether you want an extra carrier at the time of booking because they also need to reserve your spot for the 4 days as a regular tourist .
AVAILABILITY ONLINE – INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS 2015
[/restab] [restab title=”DESCRIPTION TOUR INCA TRAIL TO MACHUPICCHU”]
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days / 3 nights
Bingham had discovered and explorad these ruins in 1915 and cal led them Qorihuayrachina. At km 88 of the Machu Picchu railway tnick’theie is another archaco- logical site vvitli the same ñame. However, it was Paul Fcjos who named the place Phuyupatamarca, meaning place, town or city abovo the clouds. Whoevér Tías been there can verify that the ñame fits exactly, because at nighl the clouds come down to the rávínes and the archaeological complex ‘ í ises over the inca trail machupicchu At sunrise, the clouds goiip due to the liéating of the enviíoiuncnt. The complex is fine iooking, although the aiuhitcctur.il style, callcerd “pirca”, is simple. The terraces that hold the complex are symmctrical and kcep lo the simpe of’ the mountain. Stairways have been built (o con- ncct the Ibur groups of buildings vvitli each otherand with the house 011 top.The Inca citadel of Machu Picchu is usually interpreted as a “royal estate” of the Inca ruler inca trail machupicchuPachacuti. This idea is challenged here by a critical reappraisal of existing sources and a re-analysis of existing evidences. It is shown that such evidences actually point at a quite different interpretation. This interpretation is suggested, on one side, by several clues coming from the urban layout, the interior arrangement of the town, the ancient access ways, the position with respect to the landscape inca trail machupicchu and the cycles of the celestial bodies in Inca times and, on the other side, by a comparison with known information about the Inca pilgrimage center on the Island of the Sun of the Titicaca lake. Altogether, the above mentioned clues lead to propose that Machu Picchu was intentionally planned and built as a pilgrimage center connected with the Inca “ cosmovision inca trail machupicchu ”.[/restab] [/restabs]
MANU JUNGLE TRIPS – TOUR OPERATOR AND AGENCY
About MANU JUNGLE TRIPS payment: Shipping must be performed in the name of our Agency Manager Travel and tourism, which can be done by WESTERN UNION, you can send and receive money quickly at any of the 116,000 agents or offices all the world. It can also be done with Paypal, Credit Card or by bank transfer (bank BCP and / or INTERBANK), which is indicated below by email or phone.
This is the fastest and most secure payment form Peru. The transfer of money should be in the name of Edgar Condori Ramos, accept both dollars and Peruvian Soles (local or international currency).
If you are interested in this tour or have any question about it. Please contact us at our email email@example.com to answer any questions and / or guidance for the trip in Peru. inca trail machupicchu
Contact or Book your tours with your inquiries to MANU JUNGLE TRIPS:
- Phone: +51 (84) 255527
- Mobile: +51 984388783 / RPM: # 979530544
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: http://www.manujungletrips.com/