Lares Trek to Machu Picchu 4 days trips: This tour is a journey of adventure and hike through the Sacred Valley, passing the valley of Urubamba, we will cross snowy peaks and subtropical valleys, along the way to enjoy gaps scenic, natural medicinal thermal baths, Inca ruins, colorful costumes cozy típicasy nustros. This tour is considered experiential as you can see about the customs and experiences of the Andean people, and thus offers visitors an insight into the traditional life of the Andes.
This unforgettable and little traffic trek combines incredible mountain scenery, glacial lakes, valleys of cloud forest and authentic textile Quechua communities, as well as a visit to the Lares trek. Some wonder walk several days in the sacred valley to Machu Picchu? Take a trip with a unique insight into the lifestyles and traditions of the Andean peoples lares trek.
- Tour Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
- Travel Departures: Every day from January to March
- Places visited: Tour Cusco – Lares Trek – Huacawasi – Patacancha – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
- Trips Style: Adventure, Hiking, Landscape
- Activities Travel: Travel lares trek to Machu Picchu, hike.
- Travel Physical Rating: Moderate Difficulty.
- 3.7 stars – based on 563 reviews of Lares trek to Machu Picchu
ITINERARY TO PERU AMAZON
LARES TREK TO MACHU PICCHU 4 days / 3 nights:
Tours Day 1:
Tour Cusco – Lares Trek – Huacawasi
5:00 a.m. Transfer early morning our guide will pick you up from your hotel and we drive through the Sacred Valley to the town of Lares – 03 hours travel , we arrived in town we went to the hot springs where you can relax and enjoy these beautiful outdoor hot springs . Lunch is provided here. Our bus awaits us during this time and then continue our trip for about 20 minutes at the start of the trail known as Lares . From here we walk to Huacawasi .
Here we will meet our horseman , horses and llamas . The trek will take us about 3 hrs. Upon reaching our camp will be ready for us. In our spare time we can visit some Andean families in the area , check your local and see some weaving techniques . This is a wonderful day filled with great scenery and the opportunity to visit several Andean villages . ( The temperature drops at night) . ( Lunch, Dinner)
Tours Day 02 :
trek to Huacawasi – Trek to Ipsaycocha – trek to Patacancha – Lares Trek
After a delicious breakfast at Huacawasi start our longest day , we pass small houses made of stone with a thatched roof , after half an hour of flat road , we began to ascend steeply , a walk of 2 ½ hours to the highest pass called Ipsaycocha ( 4658m ) .
The step will be rewarded with wonderful views over the lake and the snowy Ipsaycocha peaks Pitusiray and Andes Mountains . The route continues for an hour along a river , until you reach a lake ( Lunch) . This comes down to the next valley, where we descend , after a series of waterfalls and a forest jungle , to the village of Pata Cancha . Where we will camp for the night . (Breakfast -Lunch- Dinner)
Note: Elevation of 3800m – 4658m – 3800m / 7 hours walking about
Tours Day 03 :
trek to Patacancha – Willoq – Ollantaytambo – trek to Machu Picchu
After a delicious breakfast we start our trek , easy day . Along Little River Pata Cancha . It is a 4 hour hike to the small town called Willoq .
Continue to Pumamarca ” archaeological site ” and later arrive at the town of Ollantaytambo – a beautiful city well preserved Inca city, will have time to explore before boarding the train to Aguas Calientes. At approximately 18:00 pm we will take the train to Machu Picchu.
At night , you can visit the hot springs of the people ” income U.S. $ 4.00″ approximate (Breakfast , Lunch, Dinner)
Tours Day 04:
Trekking to MACHU PICCHU ” Sunrise at Machu Picchu “
(6:00 am) After breakfast we take the bus to take us to the Inca city of Machu Picchu, in this way can be one of the first groups in the Inca city which will allow us to enjoy a beautiful sunrise , then we have approximately 2 hours a visit by the most important compounds with his guide , then you can explore the mysterious city at your own pace .
If you could confirm your entry wing sacred mountain of Huayna Picchu, have time to climb Huayna Picchu ( 2720m/8923ft ) ! It takes 45 minutes to get to the top , this ride is extra and optional.
A certain time we took the bus to return to Aguas Calientes. You will meet your guide in Aguas Calientes ,
Return train ( Ollantaytambo ) and Cusco bus. We will be in Cusco at approximately 10:30 p.m. . “Breakfast ”
WAYNA PICCHU: this is optional extra income , income is restricted only 200 people can enter at 7:00 am and another 200 people wings 10am. So if you want to have your right of entry must confirm in advance your trip : Additional Cost U.S. $ 15.00 .
NOTE LARES TREK:
- Itineraries are subject to depending on the time of booking changes.
- Camps can vary depending on weather and the health of travelers .
- The train included in all tours is bolt Economy (from / to Ollantaytambo ) Train schedule is confirmed only day before the trip, if you joined a group before the start day of the tour , we can not guarantee that travel on the same train as the rest of the group.
- Train Schedule subject to change depending on the time table of Peru Rail and availability.
INCLUDED LARES TREK TO MACHU PICCHU 4 days:
- Arrival and departure.
- Transport Cusco Lares Pueblo. (Home Path)
- Professional bilingual guide English / Spanish for travel to lares trek to Machu Picchu.
- Assistant Guide (for groups of 9 or more people)
- tickets to the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
- 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 lunches, 3 dinners and various snacking all day “does not include breakfast and lunch on day 1 after breakfast on the last day (day 4)”
- Cook. (PRO) Vegetarian option available on request free!
- potable water along the Inca Trail, just snack time.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs for lares trek
- First Aid Kit
- 01 going Oxygen
- Horses (to carry tents, food and cooking utensils)
- Porters to lares trek (to load bags canvas)
- Waterproof tents and quadruple “02 people per tent”
- 01 per person sleeping mat
- Bus tour of Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- 01 night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Train to Machu Picchu Pueblo
- Return train tickets in Tourism Service Expedition (Machu picchu.Ollanta and bus to Cusco) and transfer to hotel.
YOU NEED TO BRING A LARES TREK TO MACHU PICCHU:
- Original passport (and International Student Card (ISIC) if you apply this option)
- Sleeping bag (not included but can be rented at our offices)
- hiking boots for Lares trek to Machu Picchu
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Wool jacket for heating, hat and gloves
- Polos and comfortable pants
- Sun hat
- Sunscreen (factor 35 recommended)
- reusable bottle plastic or metal water container or camel bags.
- Water (for the first 4 hours of walking, then we will give you water previously
- Insect repellent boiled
Camera and film
Flashlight with extra batteries (headlamps are useful)
SOMETHING MORE THAN LARES TREK TO MACHU PICCHU:
- The staff (with rubber tip)
- Extra money
- Bathing suit (for hot springs in Aguas Calientes) right on the doorstep income $ 4
LARES TREK DISCOUNTS
- To qualify as a student, you must have an ISIC card (valid student card
- Globally). copy scan and send an email at the time of booking. We offer a discount of $ 20 per student
- for children under 16 years, we offer a discount of $ 20 (scanned copy of passport and email).
- Children under 7 a discount of $ 50.00. (Scanned copy of passport and send by Electronic Mail
LARES TREK TO MACHU PICCHU
Mountain Lodges of Peru invites you on a cultural exploration of the Urubamba Valley, the celebrated “Sacred Valley of the Incas,” and the spectacular archaeological site of Machu Picchu, combined with a hike in the less visited and uncrowded Lares region north of Cusco, noted for its rural atmosphere, traditional weavers attired in colorful dress, and roving herds of alpacas and llamas—an authentic slice of Peruvian life. Comfortable mountain lodges serve as deluxe “base camps” for daily hikes that bring you to remote passes with views of a panorama of waterfalls, snow peaks, and turquoise glacial lakes, with the occasional condor soaring above, and to tiny Andean highland communities unchanged for centuries, where you can meet local weavers and farmers and get a glimpse of the distant past.
We offer unique adventures, ideal for a variety of hiking levels and abilities. At day’s end, relax in a comfortable lodge with wonderful amenities—it’s the best of both worlds! Expert guides travel with the group for the entire journey and share their knowledge of natural history, culture, and local traditions. All itineraries include explorations of the breathtaking Inca sites of Pisac, with its remarkable stone structures, Ollantaytambo, where the rebel Inca leader Manco Inca defeated the Spanish in battle, and incomparable Machu Picchu, the crowning glory of the Incas and the archaeological wonder of all South America.For the most comprehensive experience, we recommend our seven-day journey. Short on time? Join our five-day journey which still includes the most iconic Inca sites of Sacred Valley and the best trails of Lares. Weekly departures from March to December[/restab] [/restabs]
MANU JUNGLE TRIPS – TOUR OPERATOR AND AGENCY
About MANU JUNGLE TRIPS payment: Shipping must be performed in the name of our Agency Manager Travel and tourism, which can be done by WESTERN UNION, you can send and receive money quickly at any of the 116,000 agents or offices all the world. It can also be done with Paypal, Credit Card or by bank transfer (bank BCP and / or INTERBANK), which is indicated below by email or phone.
This is the fastest and most secure payment form Peru. The transfer of money should be in the name of Edgar Condori Ramos, accept both dollars and Peruvian Soles (local or international currency).
If you are interested in this tour or have any question about it. Please contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions and / or guidance for the trip in Peru.
Contact or Book your tours with your inquiries to MANU JUNGLE TRIPS:
- Phone: +51 (84) 255527
- Mobile: +51 984388783 / RPM: # 979530544
- Skype: email@example.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.manujungletrips.com/