Tours Machu Picchu Manu Amazon Trail 5days: Initiate the whole day excursion to Machu Picchu, also called “Lost City of the Incas” about 130 km from the city of Cusco, is one of the most renowned examples of Inca architecture and a wonder of the world Machu Picchu. Surrounded by lush vegetation, the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu is hidden on top of Inca mountain by the river Urubamba Sacred Valley of the Incas. Then you will have a trip to the Amazon jungle of Manu Park where observe wildlife, birds, turtles, lizards, monkeys, macaw lick, etc, spices, medicinal plants ynativos area Manu tour.
The opportunity to experience the essence of adventure within the scope of revitalizing amenities. but Manu Jungle Trips: an adventure does not end there: in order to be a life changing experience for our passengers, we believe the experience has to be an adventure on many levels.
TRAVEL ITINERARY TO MANU JUNGLE TRIPS
Tours Machu Picchu Manu Amazon Trail 5 days
TOURS DAY 1:
TOURS MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
This tour begins with the gathering of hotel housed in the city of Cusco. We started the adventure trip with a combined into a minivan tour in the city of Cusco, appreciating the natural landscape of the Sacred Valley of the Incas; Travel along the route to the train station in Ollantaytambo or Poroy, of course continue the journey by train to Aguas Calientes “town of Machu Picchu” observing nature of the sacred valley. Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes “people Machupicchu” once again headed to the bus station to Machu Picchu to climb a zigzag path with a green tropical view, appreciating places of the forest, the Urubamba River valley and mountains surrounding the majestic machu picchu. The duration to the Inca city of Machu Picchu is 30 minutes and proceed to check for the entry of one of the 7 Wonders of the World “Machu Picchu”. Later we will have a guided tour for approximately 2 hours in the archaeological site of Machu Picchu; likewise visit the places of greatest relevance in agriculture and urban areas that are within the archaeological park of Machu Picchu, and; the main square, the Circular Tower, the Inti Watana or wayranas, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and Inca cemetery in the urban sector of Machu Picchu.
After the guided tour you will have free time to visit this site on your own. If you have the income to Huayna Picchu, you can do so at this time. After the tour we return to Aguas Calientes “Machu Picchu village” where you will have lunch, then you can visit the village and return to Ollantaytambo according to the departure time of your train ticket Machu Picchu to Cusco. Once I arrived at the train station in Ollantaytambo, return to the magical city of Cusco in our mobility.
Included in the tours Machu Picchu full day:
- Tour guided excursion to Machu Picchu
- Join the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Tour in the Incan city of Machu Picchu – Shared Service.
- Transport and / or transfers his trip to Machu Picchu
- Transfer from Airport to Hotel (round trip) – Should be requested.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (round trip) – Executive Service.
- Hotel Transfer from Cusco to Ollantaytambo station – Private Service.
- Transfer station to hotel in Cusco Ollantaytambo – Private Service.
- Guide and team work during the tour.
- Permanent assistance 24 hrs.
- The Guided in English or another language to communicate memento book the Tour to Machu Picchu.
Recommendations for tours Machu Picchu full day:
- Bring a small backpack with personal items for the trip
- Original passport for the trip
- Sunscreen for your trip
- Hat for travel
- Sunglasses for travel
- Rain gear (rainy season)
- Extra money for the trip to Machu Picchu
TOURS DIA 2:
TOUR CUSCO – TOURS MANU AMAZON TRAIL
We leave Cusco early in the Emorning to start our adventurous trip! First, we are taken by private transport to the place called Ninamarca to observe pre-Incan “chullpas” (tombs) of the Lupaca’s culture. Then, we continue to Paucartambo, a colonial town with narrow streets and beautiful church, where people still keep their old customs. Later, we ascend to Acjanaco Pass (3,550 masl) considered as an entrance to the Manu National Park and then we get to the viewpoint Tres Cruces de Oro (3,700 masl) to watch one of the best sunrises of the world! From there, we start descending to the edge of the Manu jungle passing first an elfin forest and there a cloud forest where we can view a cock of the rock, hummingbirds, strikingly coloured quetzals, trogons, spotted flycatcher and woolly monkey. From flora, we can view a variety of orchids, mosses, ferns, etc. Finally, we get to Pilcopata (700 masl) where our first accommodation – Tikari Lodge is placed. We can refresh ourselves there having a shower and after that, we are served dinner, before we get to bed.
TOURS DAY 3:
TOURS MANU AMAZON TRAIL /ATALAYA PORT
After breakfast, we continue our journey by private car (one and half an hour) towards the port at Atalaya (500 m.a.s.l). There, we board a motorized boat to continue for about half an hour navigating on the Alto Madre de Dios River. Along the rocky riversides, we have a great opportunity to observe the river wildlife like many birds, turtles or sunbathing lizards. In the afternoon, we reach our next lodge – Rainforest Lodge. Then we go to explore nearby paths where we can see a big diversity of species, for example, tarantulas, ants, butterflies, some monkey species, huge trees, erotic plants, palms, etc. After that, we return to our lodge to overnight.
Optional: A night walk in manu peruvian jungle.
TOURS DAY 4:
TOURS MANU AMAZON TRAIL /MACHUWASI LAKE
We wake up very early today after having nice dreams to explore a deeper part of the Peruvian jungle getting to know its particular flora and fauna! This special place offers you an opportunity to view its endemic species hidden in the deep Manu as well as medicinal plants used by local native people to heal various sicknesses!! If we are lucky, we can also spot big animals such as a jaguar, a puma, wild boars, capybaras, anteaters, etc. After that, we get back to our lodge for lunch. Then, we have a short break to enjoy a refreshing bath in a river or just relax in the lodge. In the afternoon, we go to visit Machuwasi Lake to check out a sail in “remos” (hollowed tree trunks used by natives of the area). This is a perfect way on how to watch a big diversity of local animal species such as a prehistoric bird called hoatzin, some caimans, capybaras or monkeys Tocon (Callicebus oenanthe). Later on, we return to the lodge to spend the night.
Optional: A night walk in manu peruvian jungle.
TOURS DAY 5:
TOURS MANU AMAZON TRAIL – BACK TO CUSCO
After breakfast, we board a motor boat taking us to a 10 minute far away clay-lick of parrots, budgerigars and aras (guacamayo) which is an unforgettable experience! After this activity, we return to the lodge to have breakfast. Then we re-board our boat to start returning. Our first stop is in the Atalaya Port where our private vehicle awaits us to take us back to Cusco arriving there between 7 and 7:30 pm.
You need to be vaccinated against Yellow Fever as well as to bring some anti-malaria tablets with you!!
Included in the tours Manu Amazon Trail:
- A professional naturalist Tour Guide.
- Motorboat transportation.
- Private vehicle land transportation.
- A professional Cook.
- Meals: 3x breakfast, 4x lunch, 3x dinner and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option upon request for no extra cost!);
- Accommodation: 3 nights in jungle lodges;
- First aid kit, including a poison extractor, mosquito bite treatment and an antidote for a snake bite;
- Life jackets;
- Radio communications;
- Rubber boots.
Not included in the tours Manu Amazon Trail:
- Travel insurance;
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day;
- Tips to local staff.
What to take with you to the tours Manu Amazon Trail:
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport for jungle trips,
- Small backpack,
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers,
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes for jungle trips,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho),
- Sweater (for the beginning of the tour in Andes and the cloud forest only),
- Binoculars (we also rent it),
- Camera and its charger for jungle trips,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- A hat as a protection against the Sun or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Sun cream,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- A bottled water (1 litre as a minimum),
- Pocket money (Soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs as well as to tip.
MANU JUNGLE TRIPS – TOUR OPERATOR AND AGENCY
About MANU JUNGLE TRIPS payment: Shipping must be performed in the name of our Agency Manager Travel and tourism, which can be done by WESTERN UNION, you can send and receive money quickly at any of the 116,000 agents or offices all the world. It can also be done with Paypal, Credit Card or by bank transfer (bank BCP and / or INTERBANK), which is indicated below by email or phone.
This is the fastest and most secure payment form Peru. The transfer of money should be in the name of Edgar Condori Ramos, accept both dollars and Peruvian Soles (local or international currency).
If you are interested in this tour or have any question about it. Please contact us at our email email@example.com to answer any questions and / or guidance for the trip in Peru.
Contact or Book your tours with your inquiries to MANU JUNGLE TRIPS:
- Phone: +51 (84) 255527
- Mobile: +51 984388783 / RPM: # 979530544
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: http://www.manujungletrips.com/