Tours Machu Picchu Manu WildLife 6days: A journey of adventure and designed for people who have little time but want to walk a stretch of the famous Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and the Inca citadel enter the famous “Puerta del Sol or Intipunku in Quechua. “Enjoy the natural beauty and panoramic views of this trip to Machu Picchu. A great choice for a short visit to Machu Picchu tours with adventure.
TRAVEL ITINERARY TO MANU JUNGLE TRIPS
Tours Machu Picchu Manu WildLife 6 days / 5 nights
TOURS DAY 1:
TOUR CUSCO – HOT WATER – TOURS MACHU PICCHU
Pick you up at 5: 45 am. from their hotels in Cusco, and head to the train station to travel to Machu Picchu, from where we will go watching picturesque landscapes, until the Km. 104 where we started our hike on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. From the Inca archaeological group of “Chachabamba” (2250 m) we went in about two hours into the fascinating Inca archaeological site of “Wiñaywayna” (2650 masl) where we enjoyed a pick nick. In the afternoon we follow the semi-tropical forest to the “Intipunku” (Sun Gate) where we can enjoy the first panoramic view of the majestic “Machu Picchu”. From here we descend to the village of Aguas Calientes “town of Machu Picchu” where you can optionally visit the thermal baths and spend the night comfortably in a hotel in Aguas Calientes.
TOURS DAY 2:
TOURS MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO TOUR RETURN
After breakfast we went to the hot springs hotel “Machu Picchu village”, take the first bus to Machu Picchu tours to enjoy the sunrise over Machu Picchu is a magical place; enjoy a guided 2 hour approximate the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, after the explanation of our guide, we will have the day free to explore the surrounding Inca archaeological site of Machu Picchu. You can climb Huayna Picchu mountain, from where you can enjoy spectacular views of the Inca city of Machu Picchu, green valleys and mountains that surround it, or can visit the Temple of the Moon or the fabulous Bridge Inca of Machu Picchu tours. In the afternoon bus down to Aguas Calientes “town of Machu Picchu” from where we return to Cusco traveling by train. Transfer to Hotel in Cusco.
Included in the tours Machu Picchu:
- Transfer Hotel – Train station – Hotel – Cusco – Machu Picchu.
- Accommodation: Hotel in Hot Springs “machupichu people” (01 hours).
- Food: 01 breakfast, 01 Lunch, 01 Dinner on your journey to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu.
- Professional for the trip to Machu Picchu Inca Trail Guide.
- Expedition Service roundtrip train from Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
Not included in the tours Machu Picchu:
- Food not mentioned in travel
- Extra services as Tips for trips
- Entrance to the hot springs in Aguas Calientes “town of Machu Picchu”
Please bring the following personal equipment for Tours Machu Picchu:
- Canteen for travel
- Flashlight batteries for travel
- Matches for the tour
- Knife for tour
- Insect repellent for travel
- Sunscreen for travel
- Hiking boots (preferably waterproof ankle protectors)
- Sun hat or cap for the trip
- Towel for tour
- Toilet paper for your tour
- Waterproof (or plastic poncho).
- You should bring appropriate clothing for sunny days.
- Also, depending on your interest take a photo or video camera, binoculars, sunglasses, compass. All teams must have a light or moderate weight.
Note. There are a limited number of permits for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu (only 200 spaces per day, except in February when the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is closed for maintenance) and you must book well in advance. For high season (May to October) must contact us at least 6-4 months in advance. Permits are issued according to the remaining availability. From (November to April) 4-2 months in advance.
Tours Day 3:
Travel Cusco Pilcopata – Rainforest Lodge to Manu Willdife
We leave Cusco early in the morning to start our adventurous trip! First, we are taken by private transport to the place called Ninamarca to observe pre-Incan “chullpas” (tombs) of the Lupaca’s culture. Then, we continue to Paucartambo, a colonial town with narrow streets and beautiful church, where people still keep their old customs. Later, we ascend to Acjanaco Pass (3,550 masl) considered as an entrance to the Manu National Park and then we get to the viewpoint Tres Cruces de Oro (3,700 masl) to watch one of the best sunrises of the world! From there, we start descending to the edge of the Manu jungle passing first an elfin forest and there a cloud forest where we can view a cock of the rock, hummingbirds, strikingly coloured quetzals, trogons, spotted flycatcher and woolly monkey. From flora, we can view a variety of orchids, mosses, ferns, etc. Finally, we get to Pilcopata (700 masl) where our first accommodation – Tikari Lodge is placed. We can refresh ourselves there having a shower and after that, we are served dinner, before we get to bed.
TOURS DAY 4:
Travel Pilcopata Atalaya Port Rainforest Lodge – Manu Willdife
After breakfast, we continue our journey by private car (one and half an hour) towards the port at Atalaya (500 m.a.s.l). There, we board a motorized boat to continue for about half an hour navigating on the Alto Madre de Dios River. Along the rocky riversides, we have a great opportunity to observe the river wildlife like many birds, turtles or sunbathing lizards. In the afternoon, we reach our next lodge – Rainforest Lodge. Then we go to explore nearby paths where we can see a big diversity of species, for example, tarantulas, ants, butterflies, some monkey species, huge trees, erotic plants, palms, etc. After that, we return to our lodge to overnight.
Optional: A night walk in manu Willdife
TOURS DAY 5:
Travel Rainforest Lodge – Machuwasi Lake – manu Willdife
We wake up very early today after having nice dreams to explore a deeper part of the Peruvian jungle getting to know its particular flora and fauna! This special place offers you an opportunity to view its endemic species hidden in the deep Manu as well as medicinal plants used by local native people to heal various sicknesses!! If we are lucky, we can also spot big animals such as a jaguar, a puma, wild boars, capybaras, anteaters, etc. After that, we get back to our lodge for lunch. Then, we have a short break to enjoy a refreshing bath in a river or just relax in the lodge. In the afternoon, we go to visit Machuwasi Lake to check out a sail in “remos” (hollowed tree trunks used by natives of the area). This is a perfect way on how to watch a big diversity of local animal species such as a prehistoric bird called hoatzin, some caimans, capybaras or monkeys Tocon (Callicebus oenanthe). Later on, we return to the lodge to spend the night.
Optional: A night walk in manu Willdife
TOURS DAY 6:
Travel Manu Center – Parrot Clay Lick – Atalaya Back to Cusco
After breakfast, we board a motor boat taking us to a 10 minute far away clay-lick of parrots, budgerigars and aras (guacamayo) which is an unforgettable experience! After this activity, we return to the lodge to have breakfast. Then we re-board our boat to start returning. Our first stop is in the Atalaya Port where our private vehicle awaits us to take us back to Cusco arriving there between 7 and 7:30 pm.
You need to be vaccinated against Yellow Fever as well as to bring some anti-malaria tablets with you!!
Included in the Manu Willdife:
- A professional naturalist Tour Guide.
- Motorboat transportation.
- Private vehicle land transportation.
- A professional Cook.
- Meals: 3x breakfast, 4x lunch, 3x dinner and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option upon request for no extra cost!);
- Accommodation: 3 nights in jungle lodges;
- First aid kit, including a poison extractor, mosquito bite treatment and an antidote for a snake bite;
- Life jackets;
- Radio communications;
- Rubber boots.
Not included in Manu Willdife:
- Travel insurance;
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day;
- Tips to local staff.
What to take with you to the Manu Willdife:
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport for jungle trips,
- Small backpack,
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers,
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes for jungle trips,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho),
- Sweater (for the beginning of the tour in Andes and the cloud forest only),
- Binoculars (we also rent it),
- Camera and its charger for jungle trips,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- A hat as a protection against the Sun or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Sun cream,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- A bottled water (1 litre as a minimum),
- Pocket money (Soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs as well as to tip.
MANU JUNGLE TRIPS – TOUR OPERATOR AND AGENCY
About MANU JUNGLE TRIPS payment: Shipping must be performed in the name of our Agency Manager Travel and tourism, which can be done by WESTERN UNION, you can send and receive money quickly at any of the 116,000 agents or offices all the world. It can also be done with Paypal, Credit Card or by bank transfer (bank BCP and / or INTERBANK), which is indicated below by email or phone.
This is the fastest and most secure payment form Peru. The transfer of money should be in the name of Edgar Condori Ramos, accept both dollars and Peruvian Soles (local or international currency).
If you are interested in this tour or have any question about it. Please contact us at our email email@example.com to answer any questions and / or guidance for the trip in Peru.
Contact or Book your tours with your inquiries to MANU JUNGLE TRIPS:
- Phone: +51 (84) 255527
- Mobile: +51 984388783 / RPM: # 979530544
- Skype: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website: http://www.manujungletrips.com/