¿WHAT WE EXPECT?
Amazonia Nature Ayahuasca 4 days
Physical Health: Ayahuasca is considered a means to diagnose and treat physical health issues, recognizing that physical and mental conditions are often interconnected.
- Length: 4 Days/3 Nights in nature Ayahuasca Rainforest .
- Type of Service in the trips Ayahuasca: Private or Group in the trips nature rainforest
- Location: Southern Peru, Reserve walking, Ayahauasca Jungle , Nature Trek
- Activities in tour Ayahuasca: Amazing Trip nature , Trek in Rainforest Nature .
- Altitude: 139 – 400 m.a.s.l.
- Best time to Visit: All Year in Trips Rainforest Nature .
- Departure: Every day
- Minimum of Participants in Tour Nature Ayahuasca: 2
- Maximum of Participants in trips Ayahausca: 8
- Price per Person in the rainforest nature: USD
- Departure : Daily
- Physical Demand : None
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY:
Itinerary Amazon Nature Ayahuasca 4 days
Tour Day 1:
Cusco Paucartambo Cloud Forest to Pardise Lodge Inn .
We leave Cusco early in the morning to start our adventure! First, we are taken by private transportation after that we start our tour Amazon nature Ayahuasca first stop in the place called Ninamarca to observe pre-Incan “chullpas”
(tombs) of the Lupaca culture. Then, we continue to Paucartambo, a colonial town with narrow streets and a beautiful church, where people still keep their old customs.
Later, we ascend to Acjanaco Pass (3,550 masl), considered an entrance to Manu National Park, and then we will arrive at the viewpoint Tres Cruces de Oro (3,700 masl) to watch one of the best sunrises of the world! From there,
we start descending to the edge of the Manu Jungle, passing first an elfin forest and then a cloud forest where we
can view the cock of the rock (the Peruvian national bird), hummingbirds, strikingly-colored quetzals, trogons, spotted
flycatchers, and woolly monkeys
. In terms of flora, we can view a variety of orchids, mosses, ferns, etc. Finally, we will arrive in Pilcopata (700 masl)
where our first lodge – Tikari Lodge – is located. We can refresh ourselves there with a shower and, after that, we will be served dinner before we go to bed. manu jungle trips
Tour Ayahuasca Day 2:
Rainforest Lodge – Exploring Jungle Trek /Amazon Nature Ayahuasca .
After breakfast, we continue our journey by private car (one and a half hours) towards Port Atalaya (500 m.a.s.l).
There, we board a motorized boat and continue for about half an hour navigating on the Alto Madre de Dios River.
Along the rocky riverbanks, we will have great opportunities to observe the river wildlife, such as many birds,
turtles and/or sunbathing lizards. In the afternoon, we will reach our next lodge – Rainforest Lodge.
Then we will go to explore nearby paths where we can see a great diversity of species, such as tarantulas, ants,
butterflies, some monkey species, huge trees, exotic plants, palms, etc. After that, we will return to our lodge to spend the night.
Optional: night walk in the Manu Peruvian Jungle.
Tour Ayahuasca Day 3:
Nature Ayahuasca to Rainforest Lodge – Machuwasi Lake .
We wake up very early today after having nice dreams to explore a deeper part of the Peruvian jungle, getting to
know its particular flora and fauna! This special place offers you an opportunity to view its endemic species hidden
deep within Manu as well as medicinal plants used by local native people to heal various sicknesses!! If we are
lucky, we can also spot big animals such as jaguars, pumas, wild boars, capybaras, anteaters, etc.
After that, we will return to our lodge for lunch. Then, we have a short break to enjoy a refreshing bath in the
river or to just relax in the lodge. In the afternoon, we will go to visit Machuwasi Lake to explore in “remos” (hollowed
tree trunks used by natives of the area). This is a perfect way to observe the great diversity of local animal species,
such as the prehistoric bird called hoatzin, some caimans, capybaras, or Tocon monkeys (Callicebus oenanthe).
Later on, we will return to the lodge . amazonia jungle trips .
6: 00 pm you will have an orientation with our jungle shaman to
7:00 p.m. we will start the yahuasca session approximately until 2:00 p.m.
Tour Ayahuasca Day 4:
Rainforest Lodge – Parrot Clay Lick – Back to Atalaya and Cusco .
After breakfast, we will board a motor boat and ride for 10 minutes to visit the parrot and macaw clay lick, which is
an unforgettable experience! After this activity, we will return to the lodge to eat breakfast. Then we will re-board our boat to start our return trip. Our first stop will be in Port Atalaya, where our private vehicle will await us to take us back to Cusco, where we will arrive between 7 and 7:30 pm.
You need to be vaccinated against Yellow Fever as well as to bring some anti-malaria tablets with you!!
NOTE Manu Jungle Trips
Where we start our tour….. Ayahuasca is a concoction prepared, which has been prepared for many years by the shamans of the Peruvian rainforest, they are prepared from medicinal plants, it is taken to cure any disease that one has.
before taking it you will receive the recommendations of our shaman, who comes from the jungle and has a lot of knowledge.
Physical health :
Ayahuasca is considered to be a way of diagnosing and treating physical health issues, recognizing that physical
and mental conditions are often interlinked.
Case reports also exist of ayahuasca leading to a full recovery from a range of physical illnesses phase of the
Ayahuasca Dialogues, “With ayahuasca, you can give so much energy, and you can know what plants are needed to cure this person who is sick.
It is like an analysis. When I take ayahuasca, I concentrate on the person and I can see their heart, their kidneys…
I see their circulatory system, or their blood or their heart is working really hard… we do a psychological assessment and of the whole body, an analysis.
And then we say, aha! You have a problem with your heart, or with urination. I look this way because if you need
one plant, you can’t give another.” – Peruvian mestizo curandero (Keller, Ayahuasca Dialogues interview)
WHAT TOUR SERVICES:
Included in the Ayahuasca Nature
- A professional Guide (English-speaking) in the rainforest Nature,
- Motorboat transportation in the Trips Peru Nature.
- Private vehicle transportation -During the Rainforest Nature.
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners, and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option availble upon request for no extra cost!) During jungle Nature
- Accommodation: 3 nights in jungle lodges Nature .
- First aid kit, including a poison extractor, mosquito bite treatment, and an antidote for snake bites;
- Life jackets in the Nature Rainforest .
- Radio communications in rainforest nature
- Rubber boots in the trekking Nature .
Not included in the Ayahuasca nature .
• Travel Insurance in your trips peru nature .
• Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day
• Tips to local staff
What to take with you the Ayahuasca Nature 4 days:
• Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
• Original passport for jungle trips,
• Small backpack,
• Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green-colored),
• Long cotton trousers,
• Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
• Comfortable walking shoes for jungle trips,
• Sandals or light shoes,
• Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho),
• Binoculars (also available for rent),
• Camera and charger,
• Plastic bags to be used for clothes and camera,
• A hat as a protection against the sun and/or rain,
• Small towel,
• Toilet paper,
• Sun cream,
• Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
• Bottled water (1 litre as a minimum)
• Pocket money (soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs as well as to tip
About Us Lodge Peru in Reserve Manu Culture Zone
Discover in Peru the lodges that are within the Manu National Park
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Ayahuasca Amazonia .
Religious or spiritual experiences :Ayahuasca provides shamanic (foundational) religiousexperience; is a person’s experience of a Beyond, as evidenced by his or her efforts to harmonize their life with that Beyond, especially when this is done in community, or in the presence of other people”
Curiosity : Some seekers are interested in experiencing othercultures and other modes of consciousness, their inspirations including the ever-increasing number of works discussing ayahuasca
Community bonding, interpersonal : issues, and personal growth Ayahuasca churches have long bonded around the drinking of the ayahuasca sacrament during religious ceremonies. Increasingly, teams from companies or organizations are exploring the use of ayahuasca for building stronger team dynamics, improving leadership, and increasing creativity.