¿WHAT WE EXPECT?
Manu Adventures 5 days
- Length: 5 Days /4 Nights in adventures .
- Type of service: Private and Group in amazon adventures.
- Location: Southern Peru, Madre de Dios Department, Tours Manu National Park, Tours, Peruvian Amazon , trips adventures .
- Activities in the adventures :
- Altitude: 600 – 4,000 m.a.s.l.
- Best time to visit to amazon adventures: March – December
- Departure trips adventures: All Year
- Minimum of participants in jungle adventures: 2
- Maximum of participants in trip adventures : 10
- Price per person in trip adventures: USD
Manu National Park – Peru
- Creation May : 29, 1973
- Extension :1716 295 .22 Hectares
- Location : Regions of Cusco and Madre de Dios
Core area of the Biosphere Reserve.
1025 : species of Birds
221 : Species of Mammals.
1307 : Butterfly Species .
8 : Species of Wild Felines .
15 : Primate Species .
27 : Species of Psittacines .
155 :Reptile Species .
300 : Species of Ants .
650 :Species of Beetles.
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY:
Manu Adventures 5 days
Trail Day 1: Cusco (3300 m.s.n.m.) – Manu Cloud Forest (1,700 m.s.n.m.) – Paraiso Inn Lodge –
Today we will leave Cusco very early, pick up from your hotel in our private mobility then we will start the tour Manu Adventures making stops in Ninamarca “chullpas” better known as (pre-Inca tombs / lupaca culture). Then we will
continue to Paucartambo, a picturesque and colonial town with narrow streets and a beautiful church with
an interesting Museum, where they keep their ancient customs manu jungle . After this activity we will ascend to; Paso Acjanaco (3550 masl), considered the gateway to the National Park and the Tres Cruces viewpoint (3700 masl)
to observe a beautiful view of the Amazonia basin. We will descend to the jungle trips, first passing through a dwarf
forest then through a cloud forest where we will have the opportunity to observe the cock of the rocks (better
known as the national bird of Peru), hummingbirds, swallows, flycatchers, hummingbirds, quetzals and the woolly monkey if we are lucky. As for the
flora, we can find a wide variety of orchids, mosses, ferns, broccoli, etc. Throughout our trip enjoying nature that has a spectacular landscape. in the afternoon we will arrive at our PARAISO LODGE INN . After dinner we will take a night walk. rainforest adventures in tour manu jugle
Trail Day 2:
Paraiso Lodge Inn – Nuevo Eden – Tamarin Camping Center.
Today we will get up very early to enjoy our breakfast and we will take our private vehicle to continue the tour at approximately 1 am. hour 30 minutes to the community of Shintuya. Don we will take our boat Rio Alto Madre de
Dios. During the trip we will observe different species such as birds, turtles, alligators basking in the sun on the
fallen logs and others on the beaches along the river. and some animals such as the capybara, lazy bear and we are lucky to jaguar or tapir, we will make a stop to take a fresh bath in Hot Springs, and a place where we will have
lunch and do artisanal fishing. In the afternoon we will arrive at our destination where we will set up our tents in
the middle of the deep jungle. At night we will take a walk to observe diversity of species such as frogs. insects,
tarantulas, some birds and nocturnal monkeys. For this tour we need you to bring your headlamp in the trail. jungle adventures . in deep amazonia manu trips .
Trail Day 3:
Camping Nuevo Eden (250 m.s.n.m.) Exploring the Manu Adventures .
Today we will get up early to enjoy a delicious breakfast then we will do a 4-hour walk inside the rainforest manu
National Park reserve, this ecosystem is home to very important species for conservation such as; monkeys, birds,
wild boars, toads, ants and medicinal plants of the jungle, giant trees, where our native guide will explain the diversity
of species of the jungle. Return to Camp Lunch (free time) to take a refreshing swim in the river and then visit a lake to do piranha fishing. catfish, sardines;After this activity we will visit the mammal clay lick where we will spend
the night in tents on a platform to have dinner later. Dinner we will have the opportunity to observe some
mammals that come to lick the mud every night during the amazonia jungle adventures .
Trail Day 4:
New Eden Camping – Raiforest Lodge – Machuwasi Lake -Manu Adventures
We get up very early to enjoy a delicious breakfast and then we will take a walk in the deep jungle to observe other species and after this activity we return to the camp center to pack our things where we will take our private
vehicle through the deep jungle to the Atalaya port. Where we will embark to continue enjoying the jungle during
the trip we will have our lunch. In the afternoon we will arrive at our hostel Accommodation in their respective rooms, Then we will make a walk through the primary forest where our native guide will share his knowledge of
flora and fauna. return, we will visit the lake machuwasi pen our catamaran to observe other species that inhabit
this lake after this return to our lodge. At night activity in the manu trail inside to Amazon rainforest and Madre
De dios river in our outboard boat. Observing other aquatic nocturnal species return accommodation in their respective rooms. amazon adventures trips jungle .
Trail Day 5 : Parrot Clay Lick Rainforest Lodge – Return to Cusco.
Today we will get up very early where we will take our river boat in approximately 50 minutes to see a show where
every morning these birds meet like blue-headed parrots, crown parrots yellow and some macaws, etc. They concentrate to lick the clay that contains enough sodium. We will have some opportunities to see some animals
that are also going to hunt their prey and others to eat this salty Clay after this activity. Return to our lodge. We
will enjoy our breakfast then we will pack our things and then we will board our boat back to Puerto Atalaya where our private mobility awaits us to take us back to the city of Cusco. We will arrive around 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
WHAT TOUR SERVICES:
Included in the Rainforest Adventures.
- A professional naturalist tour guide for the Peruvian adventures .
- Motorboat transportation for the widlife adventures;
- Private vehicle land transportation for jungle trips adventures ;
- Entrance fee to the hot springs in the jungle rainforest adventures .
- A professional cook, for the tour adventures
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners. and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option available upon request for no extra cost!);
- Accommodation: 2 nights in jungle lodges adventures;
- Accommodation: 2 Night Camping adventures .
- First aid kit; in the adventures
- Radio communications for jungle adventures ;
- Tent , Matras in trips adventures .
- Rubber boots in tour adventures .
Not included in the Rainforest Adventures
- Flights and airport departure taxes in the adventures travel.
- Travel insurance;
- Vaccinations for jungle trips;
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day;
- Tips to local staff.
What to take with you on the Rainforest Adventures:
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport for jungle adventures ,
- Small backpack for the amazonia adventures,
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers, fo the trips adventures.
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes in the travel adventures,
- Sandals or light shoes, during the tour adventures .
- Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho), in the rainig season adventures .
- Binoculars (also available for rent),
- Camera and charger,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and camera,
- Hat as a protection against the sun and/or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Antibacterial gel, in travel adventures.
- Sun cream,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries) in trek adventures,
- Water bottle (1 litre as a minimum),
- Pocket money (soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs .
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
MANU RESERVE LODGE COCHA OTORONGO – JUNGLE TRIPS
Usted puede utilizar el siguiente formulario para contactar con Manu Jungle Trips de Cusco, Puerto Maldonado, Perú. Nos pondremos en contacto con usted tan pronto como sea posible.
National Park and Biosphere
The Manu National Park (MNP) IS a protected natural area, It waestablished by the Peruvian government on the 29th of May, 1973 with the intention of preserving the
natural riches of this area of high biodiversity. Currently, after a recent expansion, theMNP comprises an area of 1,692,806 hectares. Here, only research is permitted, and tourism is restricted to established sites on the stretch of river between Boca Manu and
the guard post at Pakitza. The MNP, from well before its creation, has been the territory of indigenous Amazonians belonging to several different ethnic groups (among themthe Matsiguenka, Yine, Mashco-Piro, Nahua, Amarakaeri, Huachipaeri) and a small
number of Quechua inhabitants who live in the high Andean zone of Callanga.groups, by natural rights, are the only inhabitants allowed within the park. On the first of May, 1977, by request of the Peruvian overnment,
UNESCO’s Man and the Biosphere Program (MAB) recognized 1,881,200 hectares (including the territory of MNP) within the qlobal network of Biosphere Reserves. Thepurpose of these Reserves is to promet a sustainable relationship between humans
and their environment These areas are selected principally Decause they representecosystem important for conservation and because they also include human populations coexisting with a relatively intact environment, To that end, the MBR
consists of three zones: the Nucleus Zone which corresponds in large part with the area of MNP; the Reserve Zone which corresponds to the fraction of MNP where touristic activity is permitted; and the Buffer Zone (or Culture Zone), where agricultural
and forestry activities are developed in conjunction with environmental education programs and sustainable development projects.