¿WHAT WE EXPECT?
Ingrese la decripcion destacada del viaje
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY:
Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife 8 days
Day Trips 1:
Cusco Cloudforest – rainforest Lodge to Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife
Leaving from Cusco very early in the morning in our comfortable bus. Ascending to the high mountain area of Paucartambo. On the way we visit the funeral towers or chullpas of Ninamarca.
The bus then descents through the mysterious cloud forest full of beautiful orchids, heliconias and primitive ferns. Stopping to give you an opportunity to witness Cock of the Rocks (Rupicola Peruvian) mating ritual.
There are also possibilities to observe the Amazonian Umbrella bird (Cephalopteros Ornatus), Trogons (Trogon sp.) and many more. With luck the only South American bear, the Spectacled Bear (Tremarctos ornatus).
In the afternoon we arrive to the village of Atalaya, where we take our boat 30 minutes by Alto Madre de Dios River to our typical lodge. Showers and toilets available.
Day Trips 2:
Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife – Rainforest Lodge – Boca Manu
After an early and delicious breakfast, The rest of the day is spent traveling on the Alto Madre de Dios River.
On the way you can see a variety of birds, like herons, egrets, kingfishers, and the ever present vultures of which the most spectacular is the condor of the jungle, King Vulture (Sarcoramphus papa).
In the afternoon a short stop at the village of Boca Manu to have refreshing cold beverage. Later on the group arrives to a lodge near Boca Manu. Walks to explore some one of the trails in the area.
Night in Lodge. Showers and toilets available. Optional flight in.
Day Trips 3:
Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife – Boca Manu Otorongo Lake
The boat trip goes on and one will be able to understand why Manu is famous for its wildlife.
On the river edges you will be able to observe groups of turtles, White caimans (Caiman cocodrylus),Capybaras (Hidrochaeris hydrochaeris) and maybe a Jaguar (Panthera onca) resting on a log and observing its territory. Arriving in Oxbow Lake called Otorongo, Here we have possibilities to see the giant otters from the Otorongo observation tower.
Later on, visiting the trails around the lake together with the guide to learn the functions and secrets of the tropical rainforest.
In the afternoon we return to the Salvador Oxbow Lake to spend the Night at the Camping in Otorongo on covered platforms. Showers and toilets available.
Day Trips 4:
Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife – Lakes Otorongo /Salvador
Today the group visit another oxbow lake called Salvador lake, wich is half an hour boat trip from Otorongo lake.
Here paddling silent on a catamaran, you have again possibilities to observe a family of giant otters fishing and playing, black caimans and many different rare birds like the Hoatzins (Opisthcomuns hoatzing).
Here in Manu the animals have never suffered hunting pressure from man. In the afternoon we return to our campsite in Otorongo Oxbow Lake on covered platforms. Showers and toilets available.
Day Trips 5 :
Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife – Lake Otorongo to Boca
The call of the Red Howler monkeys (Alouatta seniculus) will wake us up.
After a delicious breakfast we unfortunately need to start our return on Manu river, the group might see many different animals, they did not find on the way. In the afternoon the group arrives to the Lodge Boca Manu.
Walks in the afternoon and a night walk to spot caimans in the lake. Night in lodge. Showers and toilets available.
Day Trips 6: Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife – Boca Manu Blanquillo Macaw Clay Lick Trips.
After the breakfast we continues by boat along the river alto Madre de Dios on the way we can see many kinds of birds ,small Comunity ,then we arrive to lodge Blanquillo.In the Afternoon we have a walk in the trails.
Day Trips 7:
Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife – Manu Blanquillo Macaw Clay Lick to Laberinto /City Puerto Maldonado .
Very early in the morning the group visit the Famous Macaw clay lick.
From a floating hide you can observe how dozen or even hundred of parrots, the brilliant and color full macaws start to arrive, squeaking loudly and illuminating trees with their bright colors.
After we continue the trip by boat to Colorado, Laberinto, along the way we observe the biodiversity in nature. This route gives us a clear view on the principal activities from Madre de Dios people as gold mining, chestnut harvest, felling trees in the afternoon the group arrive to Puerto Maldonado .
Night in Hostal.
Day Trips 8 :
Puerto Maldonado City /Back Cusco or Lima Flight
This day in the morning we have two options we can have the free morning to know the Puerto Maldonado city, or we can go to visit the observation tower where we will see wood works (CARVED), that explain about the activities of these people, after we transfer to the airport and take the flight back to Cusco approximately at 11:00 am.
WHAT TOUR SERVICES:
Include in Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife 8 days:
- All terrestrial.
- Fluvial transport.
- Team of security.
- Professional guides and specialize Manu Park.
- Efficient team of motorists.
- Meals : 6 Breakfast /7 Lunch /6 Dinner per day and snacks.
- 6 nights in Lodge
- Excellent cook service.
- Radio communication service during the whole trip.
- Comforts: seats, tables, etc.
- First-aid kit.
- Mineral Water during the trip
Not Include in Peru Trips Amazon Wildlife 8 days:
- Soda and beer.
- Last day Hostal In Puerto Maldonado City ,
- Entrance fee to Manu $60
- Flight ticket from Puerto Maldonado to Cusco
- Local Airport taxes in Cusco $5
WHAT DOWE ADVISE TO BRING – PERU TRIPS:
- Shirt long sleeve and long pants.
- warm cloths (for misty mornings on the river)
- Water bottle or Canteen.
- Sandals, bath suit clothes, towel day pack.
- Rain gear.
- Enough mosquito repellent 50% DEET.
- Sun block.
- After bite.
- Flash light or torch with extra batteries.
- Plastic bags.
- Hat or cap.
- Extra money to buy beverage.
- Trekking boots.
- Camera and extra films and batteries.
- Rules of conservation
Our passengers must comply with the following rules for the proper use, comfort and enjoyment of the trip to the Area Tourism and Recreational Use of Manu Park.
- Stay in the place indicated in the program and permiss of the manu national park.
- Visit only authorized areas of the manu national park.
- Do not interfere in the activities of park rangers and researchers of manu
- No contact with native people and respect their customs.
- Do not collects species of flora and fauna.
- Do not carry fire arms.
- Non-enter implements of hunting and fishing.
- Comply with the provisions of the Park headquarters and its staff of park rangers.
- Providing facilities for park rangers to the inspections carried out in the boat are carried.
- The Income Manu reserved zone is from Limonal checkpoints in the area from Otorongo camps, and home Matshiguenka Salvador
- Do not disturb or feed wild animals.
- Put garbage in Tachos or leave the area. Take her with you.
- Do not destroy or write or signs Rayes, strikethrough, or other infrastructure.
- Report to the park rangers to observe any abnormal event during your visit.
S/. 00 /pax
08 days y 07 nights
Places to visit:
02 Min - 08 Max
trek amazon amazon wildlife ,rainforest trek ,explorer amazon
Tour Physical Level: