¿WHAT WE EXPECT?
Photography Amazon Manu Tour 4days
- Length: 4 Days/43Nights .photography tour
- Type of service: Private or Group in the trips rainforest photography
- Location: Southern Peru, Madre de Dios Department, National Parkrainforest ,photography tour
- Activities jungle photography:
- Altitude: 400 – 3,600 m.a.s.l.
- Best time to visit rainforest photography: May – December
- Departure to tour photography : Every day
- Minimum of participants photography: 2
- Maximum of participants in tour : 10
- Price per person in tour photography : USD
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY:
Photography Amazon Manu Tour 4days.
DAY 1. –
Cusco to Cloud forest (1,700m.s.n.m.) Rainforest Trips .
We leave Cusco early in the morning in one of our vehicles to Photography Amazon Manu Tour . We will pass through interesting valleys and picturesque communities. We will visit pre Incan tombs and then we will stop in Paucartambo, a beautiful colonial town. Here we will visit a very interesting museum. We will have a packed lunch
en route. We continue to the cloud forest, an area rich with endemic species like the Spectacled Bear, the Cock of The Rock, a variety of orchids, bromeliads etc. Take in the beautiful nature as we make our way to our Lodge where we will spend our first night in our comfortable accommodation. manu jungle photography
DAY 2. –
Cloud Forest to Rainforest Lodge (400m.s.n.m.) to Photography Amazon Manu Tour
Very early we will go in search of the Cock of the Rock, the National bird of Peru, that has a very unique courtship dance. After breakfast we will continue to the small town of Pilcopata and then to the Port of Atalaya, which is located on the shores of the Madre de Dios River (700 m.s.n.m). Here we will take a boat to our Private Reserve of
Rainforest Lodge From the boat we will be able to see an enormous diversity of bird species such as Herons, vultures and cormorants etc. We will walk along the interesting trails that are in the transition zone between high and low jungle and your guide will point out and explain the interesting diversity of wild life that surrounds you. We will have
the chance for a night walk to catch a glimpse of insects and amphibians. We overnight in our Rainforest Lodge in the tour photography .
DAY 3. –
Rainforest Lodge – Exploring the Flora – Fauna to Photography Amazon Tour.
During the morning walk, the guide will point out and explain the interesting variety of wildlife around you. We board our boat to cross the river and follow a trail for 30 minutes and observe the interesting flora such as the sensitive plants, helicon as, fruit, etc. We walk until we reach Lake Machuwasi where we paddle rafts to observe
the birds like the primitive Hoatzin, alligators, monkeys and capybaras with luck. We will have a night walk around our lodge to catch a glimpse of a variety of insects and amphibians.
DAY 4. –
Rainforest Lodge Back from Atalaya Port to Cusco .
Very early we board our boat and make our way to Collpa, a clay wall by the river where a variety of parrots such as the blue headed parrot, the White eyed parakeet, possibly the Maracana Macaw and others come every morning
to subsitute their diet with minerals and salts. After this activity we return to Erika for breakfast. After breakfast we pack up and take our boat back to Atalaya Port where our vehicle will be waiting to take us back to Cusco. We have lunch en route to Cusco and arrive early evening.
photography tour :Peru is a country with a population of almost 31 million people. The rainforest accounts for 60% of the national territory but is home to only 9.41% of the population. It is Peru’s most ethnically and linguistically diverse t erritory. There are five regions located in the Peruvian tours, (also called the Peruvian jungle) rainforest
Loreto, Madre de Dios, San Martin and Ucayali. While the Peruvian jungle is rich in natural resources, this wealth has not translated into the we being of its inhabitants.
Activities such as the extraction of rubber, petrol and gold have exposed the Amazonia population to exploitation, migration and diseases of the western world.Accessing this area by land is difficult, if not impossible.
WHAT TOUR SERVICES:
Included in the photography Tour 4 days:
- A professional guide (Speaking English) tour photography
- Motorboat transportation in tour photography
- Private vehicle transportation jungle photography
- Meals: 3x breakfast, 4x lunch, 3x dinner and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option upon request for no extra cost!);
- Accommodation: 3 nights in jungle lodges; rainforest photography
- First aid kit, including a poison extractor, mosquito bite treatment and antidote for a snake bite in the manu rainforest
- Life jackets;in trip photography
- Radio communications; during the trip photography
- Rubber boots. jungle photography
Not included in the photography Tour :
- Travel insurance;
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day;
- Tips to local staff.
What to take with you to the photography Tour 4 days:
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport for jungle tour,photography
- Small backpack during the tour photography
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers,
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes for jungle ,
- Sandals or light shoes in trip photography
- Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho),
- Binoculars (we also rent it),
- Camera and its charger for jungle tour,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- A hat as a protection against the Sun or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Sun cream,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- A bottled water (1 litre as a minimum),Pocket money (Soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs as well as to tip
Providing basic health services, education, protection and water and sanitation are among some of the major challenges faced by the Peruvian State.
The exclusion of jungle communities is reflected in the situation of children and adolescents.
For example, chronic malnutrition affects 4 out of every 100 children under five years of age in Lima (Peru’s capital) compared to 29 out of every 100 in the rural regions of the trip.
The inequities between children living on the coast, in the highlands and jungle are surprising, but are even greater when the comparison is made between the urban coast and the rural jungle. Sixty eight per cent of indigenous children and adolescents in the Peruvian live in poverty. Three of the five Amazonian regions have the highest rates of multidimensional child poverty: Loreto (80%), Ucayali (77%) and Amazonas (76%).
UNICEF works in these three regions. Child Survival and Development, Education, Protection, Public Policy and Prevention and Risk Management are the main areas of UNICEF’s work for children and adolescents in the Peruvian,