¿WHAT WE EXPECT?
Amazon Jungle Trek – 3 days
- Length: 3Days/ 2Nights in the tour amazing trek.
- Type of service during the jungle trek : Private or Group in the trips wildlife
- Location in iquitos:
- Activities in the Trek : Long walking ,adventure trips by canoe ,hikking inside to rainforest trips ,trek in rainforest , exploring in willdlife flora and fauna .
- Altitude in Amazonia Trek :
- Best time to Visit in Amazonia Trek : All Year
- Departure Rainforest Trek : Every day
- Minimum of Participantsin the Rainforest Trek: 2
- Maximum of Participants in the Trek: 10
- Price per Person in Rainforest Trek :
- Physical Demand :
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY:
Amazon Jungle Trek days .
Tour Day 01: Amazonia Iquitos Rainforest Peru.
Today get up 6.00 AM . We pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the city of Nauta by paved road in a private car to amazon jungle trek .
from there we will start our adventure Amazon Jungle Trek .We will see small local villages along the
way consisting of farmers nearby the hard road. The trip will last for approximately one hour and forty five
minutes. We will visit the old city of Nauta and walk the streets where we can see the rustic houses built with mud.
These are the oldest houses in the city,From there we will take the boat down the Marañon river to our lodge near
the lagoon and have a welcome drink of natural fresh typical fruits. There, we will assign you a private room
and provide you with information of our program. Then we will take a canoe ride to the “Anaconda Cocha” lake. Next we will have a lunch of typical jungle food, and go for a walk in the primary jungle trips where we will learn
of plants in the area nature jungle. We will discuss trees such as the Capirona, Capinuri, Chonta, Cercropias,
Mohena and the biggest tree Lupuna or Ceiba Pethandra. You will appreciate the many different types of bird species and local
in this area like Macaws, Parrots, Wild Ducks, Horned Screamer, Kingfisher. Then we will return to the lodge for
dinner and a brief explanation of the night excursion by canoe,Finally we are off to see the Caymansand other nocturnal species.
Return from the night excursion for a night in the peaceful lodgea in this trips. During this jungle trek excursion,
take a walk in their trucks in the jungle, observing many nocturnal creatures that go out in search of their prey.
amazing rainforest trek
Day 02: Amazon Jungle Trek in the Native Community .
We will go for an early walk in the jungle to see Monkeys and Squirrels in their natural habitat and return for
breakfast.After breakfast we will go on a motorboat excursion to the Marañon and Ucayali Rivers where the River
is born. From there we will travel to the blackwater of the Yarapa River tributary of the River for more viewing of
the legendary Pink Dolphin. Lunch will be provided aboard the boat, next we will visit the village of “Castilla” to
learn about the daily life of these indigenous people. From there, we will visit the farmers plantations, the villagers
are “Mestizos Indians” and originate from the Jibaro tribes who are dedicated to make handicrafts that could be
bought or traded with objects that tourists bring with them. After, we will observe the sunset on the River and return to the lodge for dinner. The guide will tell you when dinner will be prepared and what you will be eating in
this trips amazonia We will take a night walk in the jungle to learn about thenocturnal insects of the jungleTrips
like the Batracios and other nocturnal species. You will spend the night in the lodge after dinner night walk in
deep forest , Where we will have the opportunity to see many nocturnal species during the rainforest trek .
Day 03: Amazon Lodge – Iquitos Airport
Very early we will take a canoe ride to the lagoon of “Anaconda Cocha” and observe many various species of birds in their natural habitat. Next, we will return to the lodge for breakfast. After breakfast, you can spend time fishing
for Piranha or other species of fish like Catfish, Tucanare, Bujurquis, Acarahuiasu, and Sardines in the lagoon
closer to the lodge in this . The fish will be caught with typical fishing poles used by the native people. After fishing, we
will return to the lodge rainforest for lunch, just in time to return to the city of Nauta. From there we will return to the city of Iquitos by car and transfer to a hotel or airport. That will be the end of our service. in the amazing trek
BIRDS in rainforest trek .The sheer numbers of lagoon or cochas that exist on the reservt allow numerous aquatic birds to flourish including: the grea white egret (Ardea alba) Coco heron (Ardea cocoi), Rufescent Tiger-Heron,
neotropic cormorani(Phalacrocorax brasilianum) snake bird (Anhinga anhinga) Jabiru stork (Jabiru mycteria) among others in
this trips .According to the studies carried out, the researchers have registered 145 species of existing mammals, 476 of existing birds, 120 of registered reptiles, 83 of amphibians found, 155 of fish of different species, 522 of butterflies registered in this area and in addition to 1,780 species of native plants.
AMAZONIA JUNGLE – DOLPHIN
The Jungle River dolphin averages about 6.5 feet in length. They come in all shades of pink, from a dull gray-pink, to rosy pink, to a bright pink like that of the flamingo.
WHAT TOUR SERVICES:
Included in the Peru trek :
- A professional naturalist Tour Guide; Jungle trek .
- Motorboat transportation; in the peruvian jungle .
- Meals: 2x breakfast, 2x lunch, 2x dinner and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option upon request for no extra cost!); in peru trek .
- Accommodation: 2 nights in lodges; jungle .
- First aid kit, including a poison extractor, mosquito bite treatment and an antidote for a snake bite; in amazonia jungle.
- Life jacket;
- Radio communications; in hikking jungle trek
- Rubber boots. during the trek
Not included in the Rainforest trek
- Any flight nor airport departure taxes; in the rainforest trek
- Travel insurance; in rainforest trek
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day during the trek;
- Tips to local staff.
What to take with you to the Rainforest Trek:
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport in the peruvian trek ,
- Small backpack, in rainforest trek
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers,
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes in the jungle tours ,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (rain poncho),
- Sweater (for the beginning of the tour in Andes and the cloud forest only),
- Binoculars (we also rent it),
- Camera and its charger,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- A hat as a protection against the Sun or rain in rainforest trek,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Sun cream,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- A bottled water (1 litre as a minimum),
- Pocket money (Soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs as well as to tip.