Ingrese la decripcion destacada del viaje
ITINERARIO DEL TOUR:
Amazon Trail Peru 5 days / 4 Night
Amazon Trail Day 1:
Cusco (3,300 m.a.) – Manu Cloud Forest (1,700 m.a.l.) – Amazon Manu Lodge (450 m.a.l.) Manu Park
Today We leave Cusco very early pick up from your hotel in our private mobility making stops in Ninamarca “chullpas” better known as (pre Inca tombs / lupaca culture). Then we will continue to Paucartambo, a picturesque and colonial town with narrow streets and a beautiful church with an interesting Museum, where they keep their old customs. After this activity we will ascend to; Acjanaco Pass (3,550 masl), considered the gateway to the entrance to the Manu National Park and the Tres Cruces viewpoint (3700 masl) to observe a beautiful view of the Amazon basin .We will descend to the jungle of Manu, passing first a dwarf forest then cloudy forest where we will have the opportunity to observe the cock of the rocks (better known as the national bird of Peru), hummingbirds, tragones, flycatchers, hummingbirds, quetzals and the woolly monkey if we are lucky, Bear Eyeglass. As for the flora, we can meet a variety of orchids, mosses, ferns, broccoli, etc.
Throughout our trip enjoying the nature that has a spectacular landscape until arriving at the port of del Manu better known as Atalaya (500 masl). Where our outboard boat awaits us to continue our journey of 50 minutes Rio Abajo of the Mother of God; then we will arrive at our hostel that is located 10 minutes from the river .Accommodation in their respective rooms dinner.
Night walk inside the manu reserve.
Amazon Trail Day 2:
Amazon Lodge Manu (450 m.a.l.) – New Eden Camping Center – Manu Park .
Today after breakfast we will take our boat to visit the Machuwasi Cocha where in our typical raft of the area we will observe a prehistoric bird called the hoatzin, caimans, turtles, monkeys, capybaras.
Return to our hostel to continue the journey through the Madre de Dios River. in our outboard boat watching birds, herons, vultures, cormorants, turtles, alligators sunning on fallen logs, capybaras if we are lucky we can see when playing the king of the jungle we will make a stop; Aguas Calientes in the native community of (shintuya) there we will enjoy a refreshing bath with a delicious lunch. then we will continue the trip in the afternoon we will arrive to our camp .We will make a short walk visiting a marsh,
After dinner night activity to see diversities of species that come out at night in search of their prey return to our camp to rest.
Amazon Trail Day 3:
New Eden Camping Center (250 m.a.s.) Manu Park Exploring Trip .
Today we will get up early to enjoy a delicious breakfast then we will do a 4 hour hike inside the reserve National Park of Manu, this ecosystem hosts very important conservation species such as; monkeys, birds, wild pigs, toads, ants and medicinal plants of the jungle, giant trees, where our native guide will explain the diversities of jungle species.
Return to Camp Lunch (free time) to take a refreshing swim in the river then visit a lake to make piranha fishing. Catfish, Sardines; After this activity we will visit the mammal lick where we will spend the night in tents on a dinner platform later. Dinner we will have the opportunity to observe some mammals that come to lick the clay every night.
Amazon Trail Day 4:
Amazon Manu Lodge – Parrot Clay Lick – Pantanal Exploring Manu Park .
We get up very early where we will take our boat river under 30 minutes to see the lick of parrots like blue-headed parrots, yellow-crowned parrots and some Macaws etc that every morning they concentrate to lick the clay that contains enough sodium .After this activity we return to our hostel to enjoy a delicious breakfast.
Then we will make a 4 hour hike through the primary forest where our native guide will share his knowledge of flora and fauna return shelter and lunch. We will make a full adrenaline adventure sport the zip line between platforms built on the top of the trees. All the equipment used is of high quality and safe. After sliding at high speed through the treetops of the incredible Amazon rainforest, you can rappel 25 meters to the ground. After this adventurous activity we will continue the exploration in the pantanal with much diversity, return to the lodge and dinner (bonfire) where our native guide will tell you stories and legends of the jungle.
Amazon Trail Day 5:
Amazon Manu Lodge – Atalaya Port Return to Cusco .
After our delicious breakfast. We will pack our things and then we will board our boat back to Puerto Atalaya where our private mobility is waiting for us to take us back to the city of Cusco. We will arrive around 5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Included in the Amazon Trail 5 days / 4 nights:
- A professional naturalist tour guide for the Peruvian Amazon;
- Motorboat transportation;
- Private vehicle land transportation for jungle trips;
- Entrance fee to the hot springs (Aguas Calientes in Manu National Park);
- A professional cook,
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners. and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option available upon request for no extra cost!);
- Accommodation: 2 nights in jungle lodges;
- Accommodation: 2 Night Camping .
- First aid kit;
- Radio communications for jungle trips;
- Tent , Matras
- Rubber boots.
Not included in the Amazon Trail 5 days:
- Flights and airport departure taxes;
- Travel insurance;
- Vaccinations for jungle trips;
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day;
- Tips to local staff.
- Sleeping Bag .
What to take with you on the Amazon Trail 5 days:
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport for jungle trips,
- Small backpack,
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers,
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho),
- Binoculars (also available for rent),
- Camera and charger,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and camera,
- Hat as a protection against the sun and/or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Antibacterial gel,
- Sun cream,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- Water bottle (1 litre as a minimum),
- Pocket money (soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs .
MANU RESERVE LODGE COCHA OTORONGO – JUNGLE TRIPS
Usted puede utilizar el siguiente formulario para contactar con Manu Jungle Trips de Cusco, Puerto Maldonado, Perú. Nos pondremos en contacto con usted tan pronto como sea posible.
5 days y 4 night
Lugares a Visitar:
Grupo del Tour:
Tipo del Tour:Expeditions , Trekking , Camping , rainforest , Adventure
Nivel Fisico del Tour:1/5
MANU BIOSPHERE RESERVE
Manu Culture Zone
Blanquillo Macaw Clay Lick – Jungle Trips
TOURS AMAZON PERU – JUNGLE TRIPS
Paquetes Manu Cusco MachuPicchu
- 05: Tours Machu Picchu Manu Amazon Trail
- 06DAYS: Tours Machu Picchu Inca Trail Manu…
- 07DAYS: City Tour Machupicchu Manu Center
- 08DAYS: City Tour Sacred Valley Machu Picchu…
- 10DAYS: Inca Trail Machu Picchu – Manu…
- 11DAYS: MachuPicchu Inca Trail Manu Nature
- 12DAYS: City Tour Sacred Valley MachuPicchu…
- 14DAYS: City Tour Sacred Valley – Inca…
- 16 DAYS: Manu Reserve –