Amazon Trip Peru -Mammal Clay Lick 5 days .
- Length: 5 Days /4 Nights
- Type of service: Private and Group .
- Location: Southern Peru, Madre de Dios Department, Manu Park Tours, Manu National Park, Tours, Peruvian Amazon
- Activities: Manu Jungle Toura, Flora & Fauna, parrot clay-lick ,full trekking, adventure ,zipline ,
- Altitude: 600 – 4,000 m.a.s.l.
- Best time to visit: March – December
- Departure: All Year
- Minimum of participants: 2
- Maximum of participants: 10
- Price per person: USD
ITINERARIO DEL TOUR:
Amazon Trip Peru Day 1:
Cusco – Cloud Forest Pilcopata lodge- Manu Park.
We leave Cusco very early in the morning to start our adventure trip! In private transport we will make stops first in Ninamarca there we will observe “pre-Inca chullpas” (tombs) of the Lupaca culture. Then, we continue to Paucartambo, a typical colonial town with its narrow streets and beautiful church, where people still maintain their old customs after we will start, climb to the highest point called Acjanaco which is located at (3,550 masl), considered as a Entrance to the Manu National Park Mirador de Tres Cruces de Oro (3700 masl) is known as one of the best sunrises in the world can only be observed in Peru in Japan! From there, we will begin to descend the Manu National Park by first passing a dwarf forest and there is a cloud forest where the rooster of the rocks, hummingbirds, surprisingly colored quetzales, trogons and the Mono Choro will be observed and as flora will be observed a wide variety of orchids, mosses, ferns, etc. In the afternoon we will arrive at the town called Pilcopata which is located at (700 meters above sea level), where we will spend the first night in our Hostel there we will take a refreshing bath after dinner.
Amazon Trip Peru Day 2:
Pilcopata – Puerto Atalaya – Rainforest Lodge – Exploring Manu.
After breakfast we will continue our trip in our private mobility (an hour and a half) to the port of Atalaya (500 meters above sea level) from there we will embark on a motorboat to continue our journey through the Madre de Dios River along the Rocky shores observe we are wildlife like birds, turtles, lizards sunbathing on the beaches In the afternoon we will arrive at our Rainfores Lodge where we will settle in our respective rooms in the afternoon after lunch we will explore the jungle to observe great diversity of species, for example, tarantulas, ants, butterflies, some species of monkeys and huge trees, erotic plants, palm trees, etc. After that, we will return to our hostel where you will spend the night.
It includes night walk manu park.
Amazon Trip Peru Day 3:
Hikking Rainforest -Machuwasi Lake – Zipline.
We will begin to explore the deepest jungle of the Amazon Peru, there you will know flora and fauna will have the opportunity to see different endemic species that inhabit the depths of Manu, as well as the medicinal plants used by local native people to cure various diseases! If we are lucky, we can also see large animals, such as the jaguar, the puma, wild boars, capybaras, anteaters, etc. After that, let’s go back to our hostel for lunch. Then, we have a short break to enjoy a refreshing swim in a river or just relax in the cottage. In the afternoon, we will visit Machuwasi Lake to review a sail in “oars” (hollowed tree trunks used by the natives of the area). This is a perfect way to see a great diversity of local animal species, such as a prehistoric bird called hoatzin, some alligators, capybaras or Tocon monkeys (Callicebus Oenanthe). Later, we return to the lodge to spend the night.
Includes: Amazon Trip Peru night walk.
Amazon Trip Peru Day 4:
Lake Machuwasi platform Tapir Clay Lick.
Today we will wake up very early to have breakfast to explore the jungle of Manu then
Optional full adrenaline adventure sport
Return to our lodge to take our boat downstream from the high mother of God where we will sail for 1 hour 30 minutes to the port from there we will make the 2-hour walk to the camp where we will settle and then enjoy a delicious lunch.
Then we will begin to explore the virgin jungle where great diversity of species such as insects, birds, monkeys, ronsocos, wild tapir pigs live with the luck of seeing the king of the jungle the jaguar and flora giant trees, medicinal plants, ayahuasca, chacruna, swamps epiphytes, orchids, flowers ect.
After this activity we will return to our camp to have our dinner and then we will settle on our platform to observe the mammalian colpa where they gather at night to lick the mineral salt that contains enough sodium
Amazon Trip Peru Day 5:
Parrot Clay Lick Watchtower Port -Return to Cusco .
Today we will get up very early 4:30 am again we will take the 2-hour walk to the port where our outboard boat is waiting for us to travel upstream to the parrot colpa such as parakeets and Aras (macaw) that every morning concentrate to eat the clay after this activity, we will return to the lodge for breakfast. Then we will pack our things to continue our boat trip upstream to the Atalaya Port where our private vehicle awaits us to return to Cusco we will arrive between 7 00 pm 7:30 pm.
You have to be vaccinated against yellow fever, as well as to take some malaria pills with you
Included in the Amazon Trip Peru
- A professional naturalist tour guide for the Peruvian Amazon;
- Motorboat transportation;
- Private vehicle land transportation for jungle trips;
- Entrance fee to the hot springs (Aguas Calientes in Manu National Park);
- A professional cook,
- Meals: 4 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 4 Dinners. and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option available upon request for no extra cost!);
- Accommodation: 3 Nights in Jungle Lodges;
- 1 Platform Night :
- First aid kit;
- Radio communications for jungle trips;
- Rubber boots
Not included in the Amazon Peru :
- Flights and airport departure taxes;
- Travel insurance;
- Vaccinations for jungle trips;
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day;
- Tips to local staff.
What to take with you on the Amazon Peru:
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport for jungle trips,
- Small backpack,
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers,
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho),
- Binoculars (also available for rent),
- Camera and charger,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and camera,
- Hat as a protection against the sun and/or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Antibacterial gel,
- Sun cream,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- Water bottle (1 litre as a minimum),
- Pocket money (soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs .
05 days y 04 night
Lugares a Visitar:Ninamarca, Paucarambo, Cloud Forest, Pilcopata, Shintuya,
Grupo del Tour:02- minimun -12 maximmun
Tipo del Tour:Trekking, Adventure ,Wildlife, Rainforest, amazon
Nivel Fisico del Tour:1/5
MANU BIOSPHERE RESERVE
Manu Culture Zone
Blanquillo Macaw Clay Lick – Jungle Trips
TOURS AMAZON PERU – JUNGLE TRIPS
Paquetes Manu Cusco MachuPicchu
- 05: Tours Machu Picchu Manu Amazon Trail
- 06DAYS: Tours Machu Picchu Inca Trail Manu…
- 07DAYS: City Tour Machupicchu Manu Center
- 08DAYS: City Tour Sacred Valley Machu Picchu…
- 10DAYS: Inca Trail Machu Picchu – Manu…
- 11DAYS: MachuPicchu Inca Trail Manu Nature
- 12DAYS: City Tour Sacred Valley MachuPicchu…
- 14DAYS: City Tour Sacred Valley – Inca…
- 16 DAYS: Manu Reserve –