¿WHAT WE EXPECT?
Amazon Peru 5d /4 n.
- Length: 5 Days/4 Nights
- Type of service: Private or Group
- Location in the amazon: Southern Peru, Madre de Dios Department,
- Activities in amazon : Culture, parrot clay lick, Machuwasi Lake, trips, rainforest ,walking in the forest.
- Altitude in the peru: 400 – 3,600 m.a.s.l.
- Best time to visit to the amazon: May – December
- Departure: Every day
- Minimum of participants : 2
- Maximum of participants: 10
- Price per person: USD
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY:
Amazon Peru 5d/ 4 n
Tours Day 1: Cusco Ninamarca to Paradise Lodge Inn.
We leave Cusco early in the morning to start our adventurous trip! First, we are taken by private transport to the place called Ninamarca to observe pre-Incan “chullpas” (tombs) of the Lupaca’s culture. Then, we continue to
Paucartambo, a colonial town with narrow streets and beautiful church, where people still keep their old customs. Later, we ascend to Acjanaco Pass (3,550 masl) considered as an entrance to the Manu National Park and then we
get to the viewpoint Tres Cruces de Oro (3,700 masl) From there, we start descending to the edge of the Manu . jungle passing first an elfin forest and there a cloud forest where we can view a cock of the rock, hummingbirds, strikingly
coloured quetzals, trogons, spotted flycatcher and woolly monkey. From flora, we can view a variety of orchids, mosses, ferns, etc. Finally, we get to Pilcopata (700 masl) where our first accommodation in our Pilcopata Lodge is
placed. We can refresh ourselves there having a shower and after that, we are served dinner, before we get to bed optional night walk in Wildlife peru with jungle trips.
Tours Day 2: Pilcopa to Rainforest Lodge to Jungle Expeditions .
After breakfast, we continue our journey by private car (one and half an hour) towards the port at Atalaya (500 m.a.s.l). There, we board a motorized boat to continue for about half an hour navigating on the Alto Madre de Dios
River. Along the rocky riversides, we have a great opportunity to observe the river wildlife like many birds, turtles or sunbathing lizards. In the afternoon, we reach our next lodge – Rainforest Lodge. Then we go to explore nearby
paths where we can see a big diversity of species, for example, tarantulas, ants, butterflies, some monkey species, huge trees, erotic plants, palms, etc. After that, we return to our lodge to overnight. Optional: A night walk in Tour peru with jungle trips .
Tours Day 3: Rainforest Lodge – Parrot Clay Lick – Aguas Calientes (of Manu) .
We wake up today very early to board a motor boat taking us to a 10 minute far away clay-lick of parrots, budgerigars and aras (guacamayo) which is an unforgettable experience! After this activity, we return to the lodge to
have breakfast. Afterwards, we go for a walk following nearby Manu jungle´s paths observing its large flora & fauna biodiversity such as monkeys, birds, medicinal plants used by local people to heal various sicknesses, etc. For lunch,
we get back to the lodge to later continue to another excursion, this time to Aguas Calientes (hot springs located in the Manu National Park) There, we enjoy a hot bath providing us with energy in the afternoon we will back our lodge
Optional: A night ride in a boat to do “caimaneada” (caiman watching) in Rainforest jungle trips.
Tours Day 4:
Jungle Trip to Aguas Calientes – Machuwasi Lake – Rainforest Lodge .
Today, we have another opportunity to go to the parrot clay-lick to view parrots, budgerigars and guacamayos eating clay that is very important to their digestion. If we are lucky, we can also spot some big mammals like capybaras,
tapirs, anteater, monkeys, etc. We go for lunch back to the Rainforest Lodge. Afterwards, we have a short break to enjoy a refreshing bath in a river or just relax in the lodge. In the afternoon, we go to visit Machuwasi Lake to check
out a sail in “remos” (hollowed tree trunks used by natives of the area). This is a perfect way on how to watch a big diversity of local animal species such as a prehistoric bird called hoatzin, some caimans, capybaras or monkeys Tocon
(Callicebus oenanthe). Later on, we return to our lodge to spend the night. Optional: A night walk in Awidlife tour
Tours Day 5:
Jungle Rainforest Lodge to Atalaya Port Back Cusco .
After breakfast, we board our motorized boat to start returning. Our first stop is in the Atalaya Port where our private vehicle awaits us to take us back to Cusco arriving there between 7:00 pm and 7:30 pm.
You need to be vaccinated against Yellow Fever as well as to bring some anti-malaria tablets with you!!
WHAT TOUR SERVICES:
Included in the Amazon Peru rainforest wildlife
- A professional naturalist Tour Guide;
- Motorboat transportation;
- Private vehicle land transportation for jungle trips peru;
- Entrance fee to the thermal baths (Aguas Calientes of Manu National Park);
- A professional Cook,
- Meals: 4 Breakfast, 5 Lunch, 4 Dinner and drinking water (Please note: vegetarian option upon request for no extra cost!);
- Accommodation: 4 nights in lodges in the Nature Peru;
- First aid kit .
- Radio communications for jungle trips;
- Rubber boots.
Not included in the tour amazon Peru :
- Any flight nor airport departure taxes;
- Travel insurance;
- Vaccination for jungle trips;
- Breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last day;
- Tips to local staff.
What to take with you to the Wildlife Peru :
- Mosquito repellent (DEET 35 recommended as a MINIMUM!!),
- Original passport for jungle trips,
- Small backpack,
- Long sleeved cotton shirts (preferably green coloured),
- Long cotton trousers,
- Cotton long socks (to be put into your trousers),
- Comfortable walking shoes,
- Sandals or light shoes,
- Rain gear (e.g. rain poncho),
- Binoculars (we also rent it),
- Camera and its charger for jungle trips,
- Plastic bags to be used for clothes and a camera,
- A hat as a protection against the Sun or rain,
- Small towel,
- Toilet paper,
- Antibacterial gel,
- Sun cream,
- Flashlight (with spare bulb and batteries),
- A bottled water (1 litre as a minimum),
- Pocket money (Soles) to buy some beverages and souvenirs as well as to tip.
Amazon Peru 4d/3n:
Tours Day 1 : Cusco Ninamarca to Paradise Lodge Inn .
- Manu ransfer by bus from (Cusco) Hotel
Travel by car from Cusco to Pilcopata 185 km
Visiting Ninamarka 3,700 m.s.n.m ,Pucartambo 2,906 m.s.n.m , Acjanacu 3,490 m.s.n.m,
Cloud Forest varies from 500 m to 4000 m above sea level.
Guide speak English
1 Lunch ,1 Dinner
Town Pilcopata 700 m.s.n.m
1 Night With a comfortable shower and bathroom.
Tours Day 2: Pilcopata Port to Rainforest Lodge .
- Manu 1 Breakfast ,1 Lunch , Dinner
Guide Speak English and Spanish
Travel by car from Pilcopata to Atalaya Port
Travel by Boat from Atalaya Port to Rainforest Lodge
Walk inside to Rainforest tour
1 Night in Our Lodge
Tours Day 3: Rainforest Lodge, Parrot Clay Lick, Aguas Calientes Rainforest
- Manu Parrot Clay Lick
1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
Guide in English and Spanish
1 night in Aguas Caliente to rainforest wildlife.
In the morning hike through the jungle Knowing the flora and fauna.
Visit the Hot Waters to take a refreshing bath.
-Nighttime activity on our boat to see the caimans
Tours Day 4: Hot Spring – Machuwasi Lake to Rainforest Lodge .
- Manu 1 Breakfast , 1 Lunch , 1 Dinner
Guide Speak English and Spanish
In the Morning hike in the jungle Knowing the flora and fauna .
1 Night in our Lodge
In the afternoon visit Machuwasi Lake
Night Walk inside the Wildlife.
Tours Day 5: . Jungle Rainforest Lodge to Atalaya Port Back Cusco .
- Manu Tour – Guide Speak English and Spanish
1 Breakfast , 1Lunch
Departure from our Lodge between 8:00 and 8:30 am
Boat Back from our lodge to port Atalaya
Private car for the group awaits us at the port atalaya return to the city of Cusco .
Arrival to Cusco between 7:00 and 7:30 pm.
End of service
05 days y 04 night
Places to visit:
Ninamarca, Paucartambo, Cloud Forest, Pilcopa, Atalaya, Shintuya, Hot Spring
02- minimun -12 maximmun
Adventure, Ecological, Expedition, Rainforest
Tour Physical Level: