¿WHAT WE EXPECT?
Cusco Machupicchu Trek
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY:
Itineray Cusco Machupicchu Trek
Cusco Machupicchu Trekking – Peru
•Location: Cusco is located in the central area and south oriental Of Peru Cusco Machupicchu Trek . It occupies much of the orographic knot of Vilcanota. Its diversity and the abrupt changes in Landscape and ecosystems are mainly associateds a the Andes Mountains. If this does not exist, and Cusco And Peru in general, would be tropical places.
• Surface: 72,104 Km2
• Topography: Its relief presents the Eastern Cordillera and Central of the Andes Originate in the Knot of Vilcanota. The Ori Cordillera Cental is subdivided into three Branches: Vilcanota, Vilcabamba, Paucartambo.
The Andean zone presents / displays aspects of high mountain As high plateaus and Plateaus, extensive pampas lined with deep Broken by The rivers flow, forming valleys and cañones, being the most Important ones developed by the Paucartambo rivers, Urubamba and Apurímac.
In the High Forest -Cusco Machupicchu Trek peruvian
the descent from the To the lowest of the Cusco’s territory offers us great diversity Of exuberant
Vegetation, where continental warm weather reigns
Weather: Varied due to the great diversity of floors Dinales.?
- In the lower parts (2 000 meters down),
- The most are given Varied types of warm climates. ?
- On Interandinos floors the climate is temperate. ?
- In the intermediate floors the climate is temperate. ?
- In the higher parts (3 700 m or more) predominate
- the Cold temperatures.
• Altitude: 3 399 masl. City of Cusco
Minimum 532 masl. (Pilcopata).
Maximum 4 801 masl. (Suyckutambo).
• Limit : To the North With the jungles of Junín and Ucayali
To the West With the jungle of Ayacucho and the mountains
By the South With the high zones of Arequipa and Puno
By the East With the great Amazonian plain of Madre And God.
• Distances and access roads:
- From the City of Lima: 1 153 km to the City Of the Cusco.
- Access to Cusco is as follows: ?
- Land: Lima-Arequipa-Cusco: 1 650 Km. (26 hours by car).
- Lima-Nasca-Puquio-Abancay-Cusco: 1 131 Km. (20 hours in car).
- Puno-Cusco: 389 Km. (07 hours by car) ?
- Air: Regular flights from Lima (1 hour) and from Arequipa (30 minutes), Puerto Maldonado (30 minutes) to
- the city of Cusco.?
- Iron : Regular service: Puno-Cusco: 384 Km. (10 hours)
CUSCO: MAIN AT TOURIST RACTIVES
1. Andahuaylillas :A village where the church of San Pedro de Andahuaylillas stands out, built Beginning of the 17th century. They adorn their interior golden altars, paintings and murals of the School of Cusco and silver jewelry. Beautiful is also its plaza enhanced by Pisonay trees. A few more kilometers There we arrive at the town of Huaro, where the witch-doctors of the Inca times lived.
2.San Blas neighborhood :This city is famous because we can find the most important artists of the region. We could visit an amazing folk fair, warehouses of artisans, Beautiful squares and walk along the narrow streets where you can appreciate The colonial architecture as the church of San Blas, the oldest in the whole city. We can also share with the community their customs and enjoy the food region of.
3. Maras :It shows a large church and beautiful mansions with Indian noble shields, reflecting a Time of prosperity during the colony.
Site of obligatory stop in the mines of salt, exploited from the times of the Empire until today, where we can participate in the extraction of this mineral, Using the technique of those times.
4. Moray :Agricultural platforms that served as Inca agricultural laboratory to experiment with Their crops. Moray contains history and scenic beauty. From here also We can reach the salineras and enjoy the spectacle of salt pits.
5. Ollantaytambo :
Considered the “Inca people” living”; This village Receives with the mystery that Encloses their ancestors Incas, intact dwellings, in Which does not appear to have After the time, Various ecological floors,
Andean reservoirs and reservoirs Of food, and the Inca bridge Way to Pachar. However, In addition, the monoliths of Pink granite assemblies With impressive perfection and The Fortress of Ollantaytambo,
2 Built by terraces of carved stone whose purpose, as the Of other fortresses of the same nature, was to protect the empire from another angle. In this area we will also appreciate other monuments such as Mañaraucay, Incahuatana and the Baths of the Princess.
But the main attraction of this region is its tradition and people. As suspended in The time and dressed in the traditional way, we will go back to the ancestors Incas, sharing with local guides and communities myths, legends and Customs that will paint the panorama of a powerful and mystical empire.
6. Paucartambo :Following the alternate route to Pisac, between Huancarani and Huambutío, we reach Paucartambo, beautiful example of colonial Peru with Andean roots. Streets Cobbled and narrow, flanked by its charming blue balconies
Which contrast with the sky in the sky.Cusco Machupicchu Trek
In the month of July we can participate in one of the most spectacular festivities Of the area, the Fiesta de la Virgen del Carmen and enjoy an endless Celebration where we will dance with the masked to the sound of the comparsas and The processions in honor to the Patron of Paucartambo.
Take a good swim and head for the Mirador de las Tres Cruces, and Witness of one of the most unforgettable and beautiful sunrises in the world.
7. Piquillacta :Called “City of Fleas” was one of the most important centers for culture Wari. It is a set of constructions whose objective was to defend its territory and Store agricultural products.
A few steps further we will encounter the lagoon Lucre or Huacarpay, Various animal species. We will enjoy the landscape and the regional meals in the Restaurants that are located in the area 3491/5000
8. Pisac :
Gateway to the Urubamba Valley, Pisac is a picturesque village of Mestizo and colonial characteristics. Be part of the local customs With their communities and enjoying the crafts in the traditional market where You can find various objects and fabrics of the area.
Another attraction of Pisac is its church of colonial origin where they are celebrated Masses in Quechua with the presence of the Varayocs, the local authorities.
Prepare to climb uphill from the hill where the Archaeological Site is located Of Pisac, another of the important fortresses that also guarded the capital of the empire. As we ascend we will witness the most spectacular Andenerías Pisac is conformed by diverse districts in which it is distinguished the one of
Qanturaquay, Amaru, Punku, Intihuanta or Solar clock and Tanqanamanka, considered the The largest pre-Columbian cemetery in South America.
9.Parade ground :Known by the people of the time as Plaza Aucaypata, that in Quechua Means “Warrior’s Square”, was one of the most important scenarios for the Incas who performed dazzling festivities such as the Inti Raymi.
Its beauty stands out thanks to the beautiful framework given by its stone arches Of two plants, work developed with the arrival of the Spaniards to Peru.
10. Puca Pucara :Cusco Machupicchu Trek
Puca Pucara receives its name in Quechua from “Red Fort”, due to the red color Which acquire the rocks during the twilight. Puca Pucara is another example of Architecture that also functioned as an administrative center, and invites us to To cross its platforms, terraces superposed, stairs and passages where They transited mythical characters of the Inca empire.
11. Qenco : What impresses us the most when arriving at Qenc Or is the huge block of carved stone Which is believed to be used to store chicha, corn drink consumed during .
The cults. Entering this complex of tunnels and underground galleries, Adorned with Inca deities, we will arrive at a circular patio in whose center it emphasizes A stone or Wanka that could represent an image.
12. Sacsayhuaman – Cusco Machupicchu Trip-Cusco Machupicchu Trek
If what we want is To exercise on foot Until this impressive Military fortress Incas, it will take us 25 Minutes and 10 minutes in car. Located two kilometers Of Cusco, Sacsayhuaman Is a complex of Granite platforms Communicate with each other
Staircases and doors. From the top of a Hill, this fortress Jealously guarded the Capital of the empire.
In addition, its fame lies in the astonishing precision with which the Stone that make it up. They also state that in their construction, the Work of 20 000 men and it took more than seven decades to raise it. We pay attention to the ingenious detail in its architecture, since this imposing Fortress represented the head of a puma, animal that symbolized the Cusco During the empire. Also worthy of mention are the Rodadero, natural rock outcrop, and the
Throne of the Inca.
4 13. Urubamba : Located in the center of the Urubamba Valley and surrounded by beautiful landscapes Characterize the Peruvian sierra, this village was pre-Hispanic agricultural center.
Enjoy the delicious typical dishes in its famous picanterías and restaurants and Be energized to explore its countryside and other landscapes adorned by the Imposing Nevado Chicón.
14. Yucay : Enter Yucay, a town framed by beautiful landscapes of green valleys of Weather, and visit the Palace of the Inca Sayri Tupac, known rebel of Vilcabamba, temple of stone and adobe with decorated in high and low relief. Let’s get to know the Colonial Church and the site museum.
15. Tipón :
The Tipón Archaeological Complex is located 25 kilometers from Cusco. According to Legends, Tipón is one of the royal gardens that ordered to build Wiracocha. This Formed by twelve terraces flanked by perfectly polished stone walls and Huge platforms, canals and waterfalls, which with the flora of the place, has a Awesome landscape
16. Limatambo : In the Chronicle of Peru, Pedro Cieza de Leon recognizes Limatambo as a party Of the scenario in which the bloody battle of Diego de Almagro took place “with the Indians before they entered Cusco. ”
The truth is that the history of this place – in which The archaeological complex of Tarawasi – imposing Ancient; Perhaps from the flourishing years of the Inca expansion (1400 AD).
From According to the opinion of the researchers, Limatambo was one of the four tampus Or couscous from Tahuantinsuyo. Places of supply and rest that Were used both when leaving and arriving at the capital of the Incas. The others were Paucartambo, Pacaraitambo and Ollantaytambo.
These rooms were located in Each of the four cardinal axes, 70 or 80 kilometers from the Imperial City.
17. Machu Picchu : Cusco Machupicchu Trek
Hidden from the passing of the centuries, entangled between the enchantment of the jungle and the mountain, Machu Picchu keeps within its walls the enigma of a legendary empire and in the Labyrinth of its passages.
Archaeological wonder of Peru and the world, considered by UNESCO “Heritage Cultural Heritage of Humanity “, and recently chosen as” New Wonder of the World “, Machu Picchu invites us to explore its intricate and spectacular architecture and One of the greatest mysteries in the history of Peru: the empire of the Incas.
Referring to Fig. Located in the margin Left of river Vilcanota, in the gorge From Kusichaca, this spectacular
Construction is Nailed to the top Of the mountain Machu Picchu, that in Quechua means ” Montana
Old woman “Faced with this, Imposes the summit of Huayna Picchu Or Young mountain Both,
Bathed by the torrents Urubamba river. The highlight of this complex is that it complements itself harmoniously with the Natural environment that surrounds it, an effect rarely seen in other Works created by man.
18. Choquequirao :
It is located in the Cusco Region, and It consists of nine Sectors, including Highlight are: the center Religious
System of sources and Channels with aqueducts, and The group of covers.
It is necessary to emphasize the Religious character of this complex. The architecture Is distributed Around one
Esplanade or plaza Main, and Complemented by a very Well preserved agricultural andeneria system.
The archaeological remains Distributed in the descending part of Choquequirao hill and are grouped as Small districts, somewhat separated from each other, following a probable criterion of fusion And social rank.
The residential sector and the andenerías The residential area is in the descending part, while the flanks of The mountains contain the cultivated fields. Some of them had channels Irrigation and were used permanently, while others were, upon perishing, Temporary
6 The ceremonial sector : The ceremonial zone is located in the part called Plaza Principal, while That in the high part highlights a series of sophisticated buildings.
WHAT TOUR SERVICES:
Ingrese el contenido de lista de servicios que incluyen
Ingrese el contenido de lista de servicios que no incluyen